||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sam0363.jpg
%$$# you.

Tickets are sold out.

30t6p3b.gif
FML
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw him and Big K.R.I.T out Richmond last friday...heck of performance from both of them....Whole time who woulda thought Wiz was like 6-4
laugh.gif

Saw Wiz and KRIT last night in Charlottesville. Dope show, lots of people got popped for smoking in the venue, and Wiz's set was like an hour, he came out real late.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I saw him and Big K.R.I.T out Richmond last friday...heck of performance from both of them....Whole time who woulda thought Wiz was like 6-4
laugh.gif

tall and frail
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Saw Wiz and KRIT last night in Charlottesville. Dope show, lots of people got popped for smoking in the venue, and Wiz's set was like an hour, he came out real late.

indifferent.gif
 So much for me smoking at the show.

A friend of mine told me that for the opening scene of Grey's Anatomy it has a Wiz track playing...

Anyone have a link to it?

my little brother went to the show out here in providence RI, he said people were passing out from smoking so much, wiz came out and started throwing blunts in the crowd 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

laugh.gif

i thought the same %@#% when i threw the show here in SD, i was like damn son is taller than me and i'm 6'3"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

indifferent.gif
 So much for me smoking at the show.
Thats wack. He came here last year to Tallahassee and everybody was smoking and there were not problems. The Fuzz just chilled and watched the show. I suppose it would really depend where you see him.

Show was
pimp.gif

^
I opened for him at the show in Tallahassee they let us smoke outside n onstage in front of the popo's but not backstage.....Me and Wiz pulled out some bowls and bongs and he had Will rollin up next thing you know the club owner walked in and was like I know yall smoke alot but not inside the facility....I thought Wiz was gonna ego trip but he was real cool and since he was chill the owner gave him a unlimited amount of bottles of Liq and we ended up smoking anyway

Back
Top Bottom