||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

pimp.gif
DIPSET/Taylor Gang!!!!

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Taylor Gang crewnecks are nowhere to be found on eBay & Taylorgang.net
ohwell.gif

Help NT fam!
laugh.gif
Y'all missed out. They were on this website for months and they couldn't move product. When Kush x OJ came out that's then they finally started selling.

I copped the t-shirt. Wasn't spending $60 on a crewneck.

x2_1277450

The quality is ok.

$60 for the crewneck!? Aw hell nah.

The clothing company that makes those smiley faces (pictured above) are official Taylor Gang affiliates?

Cause I just wantt he regular crewneck with no smiley faces, just "Taylor Gang" on it.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

If Cam and Wiz make a song together, my head will explode, nh.

This. 
I don't think my heart could take it 

That would be 
pimp.gif
 I hope it works out

Yo.. put me on to this dude.

I listened to a couple of his songs on youtube and he's coo.

Some of your favorite songs? MIxtapes?

PJ and Bompton wrote:
Originally Posted by Shaze804

smh @ the end....

that's the kind of #@*# i was talking about when i was speaking on my show...people didn't believe me and called me salty.
indifferent.gif

supposedly Will gave two Creatvie Nation folks free tickets to the show in Nov at the National so they can get their interview and stuff...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Taylor Gang crewnecks are nowhere to be found on eBay & Taylorgang.net
ohwell.gif

Help NT fam!
laugh.gif
Y'all missed out. They were on this website for months and they couldn't move product. When Kush x OJ came out that's then they finally started selling.

I copped the t-shirt. Wasn't spending $60 on a crewneck.

x2_1277450

The quality is ok.

$60 for the crewneck!? Aw hell nah.

The clothing company that makes those smiley faces (pictured above) are official Taylor Gang affiliates?

Cause I just wantt he regular crewneck with no smiley faces, just "Taylor Gang" on it.

they are official. @UTBLIFESTYLE

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

PJ and Bompton wrote:
Originally Posted by Shaze804

smh @ the end....

that's the kind of #@*# i was talking about when i was speaking on my show...people didn't believe me and called me salty.
indifferent.gif

supposedly Will gave two�Creatvie Nation folks free tickets to the show in Nov at the National so they can get their interview and stuff...
��

the creative nation dudes were the ones that will stopped in the vid?

I feel you ...but....I mean I think wiz was just ending his night...and didnt want to be around everyone. Gotta have a cut off point...

for those that have already been to the concert this year. where they selling merchandise? I am trying to pick up some taylor gang stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

for those that have already been to the concert this year. where they selling merchandise? I am trying to pick up some taylor gang stuff
pimp.gif
They usually don't. His operation isn't big enough yet.

Back
Top Bottom