||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

for those that have already been to the concert this year. where they selling merchandise? I am trying to pick up some taylor gang stuff
pimp.gif
They usually don't. His operation isn't big enough yet.
They were selling merchandise at the show I went to earlier this year. They were selling t-shirts, crew necks, hoodies and beanies.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

for those that have already been to the concert this year. where they selling merchandise? I am trying to pick up some taylor gang stuff
pimp.gif
They usually don't. His operation isn't big enough yet.
yes they do.

studio lovin' been on repeat the whole day for some reason...can't stop listening to it.

His show last night (Chicago) was decent. Kind of short but he did just about all the standout tracks off of KxOJ. He didn't do anything off of Flight School but he did do Ink My Whole Body & Car Service. He's a master chef though. Cutting steak, peeling potatoes & stirring the pot Wiz was cooking all night!!! Wouldn't be surprised to see a collab w/ hin & Lil B soon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

PJ and Bompton wrote:

smh @ the end....

that's the kind of #@*# i was talking about when i was speaking on my show...people didn't believe me and called me salty.
indifferent.gif

supposedly Will gave two�Creatvie Nation folks free tickets to the show in Nov at the National so they can get their interview and stuff...
��

the creative nation dudes were the ones that will stopped in the vid?

I feel you ...but....I mean I think wiz was just ending his night...and didnt want to be around everyone. Gotta have a cut off point...

I been slacking so what's the name of the 1st song in the video?

PJ and Bompton wrote:

smh @ the end....

that's the kind of #@*# i was talking about when i was speaking on my show...people didn't believe me and called me salty.
indifferent.gif

supposedly Will gave two�Creatvie Nation folks free tickets to the show in Nov at the National so they can get their interview and stuff...
��

I feel you ...but....I mean I think wiz was just ending his night...and didnt want to be around everyone. Gotta have a cut off point...

yeah if you look at the end the guy he stops had on a creative nation shirt...they put on the concert along with someone else

my friend works for them and he told me that Wiz was being an $++ the whole night and was feelin himself way to much...what that means exactly  i don't know...

he said KRIT is real cool tho and came to the club with them afterwards...

grabbin that 2000th post.

my homegirl put me on to him.

flightschool still gettin play from me.

PJ and Bompton wrote:

smh @ the end....

indifferent.gif

��

yeah if you look at the end the guy he stops had on a creative nation shirt...they put on the concert along with someone else

my friend works for them and he told me that Wiz was being an $++ the whole night and was feelin himself way to much...what that means exactly  i don't know...

he said KRIT is real cool tho and came to the club with them afterwards...

oh damn...

A.  It's not really cool to "brag" about weed anymore. Smoke all you want but dudes these days are treating it like rappers did gold in the 80s.

B. He's lying.

if u smoke a lot of loud 10 gs will go quick... im sure he makes at least that per show tho so its not like it matters...

if u smoke a lot of loud 10 gs will go quick... im sure he makes at least that per show tho so its not like it matters...

I like weed just as much as the next stoner but damn 
ohwell.gif
. No way I could run through that much. Hell, an eighth can last me damn near a month 
laugh.gif

Dude might be the first person to overdose on weed
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

P.S. I'm still tripping how Kush and OJ is his biggest CD yet POTC2 is his BEST CD
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom