||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Bro that tweet means nothing, that was in reply to wiz reaching out to him not the other way around
U wanna post a tweet how bout after wiz dropped thr no sleep video and currensy tweeted about dudes goin mainstream

And u think n's is really gonna pass up stacks on stacks to perform wit each other even though they might not be on perfect terms?

Lmaooo, yo tell me how that tweet is nowere to be found on either of their timelines.. either they both deleted em or u posted sum xtra old stuff

Only beef i saw was Taylor Gang and that Neako (sp?) dude who used to be with them. Chevy wrote on his twitter some subtweeting stuff and Neako came out like stop sneak dissing.

I asked Spitta about the situation last night and he said they brothers for life and he didnt know dudes thought that

Im always around Spitta and Wiz at shows and appearances and never have any from Taylor Gang or Jets said anything to disrespect the other or there camp

Dudes these days try to make something outta nothing just to be like "guess who's beefing now?!"

We talkin about the same Spitta who was still best friends with Mack Maine after the whole YM thing and kicks it in Miami with Lil Wayne when he is down there......which I have seen wit my own eyes

Spitta is a loyal & humble dude he not gonna put up a fake front to pretend he down with Wiz if he is truly not

Just came into say chopped n screwed version slapppppssss....This tape has alot of replay value but Never Been part 2 is toooo smooth and I'm glad Ross jumped on that beat because it fits him so well.. Lol

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

Lmaooo, yo tell me how that tweet is nowere to be found on either of their timelines.. either they both deleted em or u posted sum xtra old stuff

indifferent.gif
you probably just looked at the first couple tweets

I just took this pic

now why would i want to create a beef between to of my favorite rappers out right now? thats just preposterous
if anything im dissapointed in spitta for throwing jabs first
and ur right i did only look at the first few tweets.. oops

im done though, some of u dudes are just madd simple minded

wiz tweeted spitta a couple nights ago when he was "drunk" ......wiz prob throwing shots at someone else

Taylor Alderdice
pimp.gif

Another great mixtape from Wiz. Might ride out to this for the rest of the year.

Just downloaded Taylor Alderdice.. only listen to amber ice..so far so good..

I really like the beat used.. Curren$y-Job

that video is just deplorable 
30t6p3b.gif

im guessing these dudes dont know who berner is, and that he own his own mmj dispensary in the bay area

exactly why i dont waste my time tryna talk to these smart-dumb cats 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom