||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine if this was the original beat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy just gave me some tix so if any So. Fla heads are interested in going to the show on the 24th of this month holla @ me.

Yoooo... can someone please hit me with a working link/upload that "In My Car" joint??? Nahright's link is down and every site I found just jacked their link so yeah.. anyone??? Would be appreciated

Link to "In My Car" PLEASE anyone??? I've posted a lot of music here before... made a special Curren$y Smokee Robinson Superbowl Edition JUST for NT... cant find a working link for this song anywhere, would be much appreciated if someone could upload it and post a link or PM me one

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

I see he channeled my boy Young Jeezy on this...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I take it you've never listened to his older stuff? He sounded like Jeezy throughout Grow Season especially "I'm that N"

What the hell are you talking about? I simply made an obserbvation about "Stunt'n", I said nothing about his older material. I'm a fan of Wiz and Jeezy so it's not like I was trying to throw slick shots at him.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Link to "In My Car" PLEASE anyone??? I've posted a lot of music here before... made a special Curren$y Smokee Robinson Superbowl Edition JUST for NT... cant find a working link for this song anywhere, would be much appreciated if someone could upload it and post a link or PM me one

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/efax70wnctfb

all i did was google wiz khalifa in my car..

first thing that popped up..

smh..

here it is anyway..

Obviously I wouldn't have asked for a link if I could find it... I had tried a Google Blog Search and only saw a bunch of people reposting the mediafire link from Nahright... anyway thanks link God

I just got the pics back I said I was gonna post from the Tallahassee show

Its over 100 pics

I will be chilling again with Wiz on the 23rd he is flying in to South Florida and we will be shooting my 1st video

Back
Top Bottom