||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

smh at that track
alien.gif

I hate the way this dude Diddy latches on to people...Jesus fall the hell back..

yeah thats prolly why he was butt heart with that jay elec situation ...

on side note ...

why do cats say "freestyle" when its really not, it was pre-written and read off a phone

i don't get that ...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

[h1]Wiz Khalifa – Bad Guy[/h1]
20101116-KHALIFA.jpg

Looks like the Taylor Gang General is aiming for the club on his latest collaboration with the Black & Yellow producer team. Shouts to OS.

DOWNLOAD: Wiz Khalifa – Bad Guy (prod. Stargate) | Mediafire

it's cool
laugh.gif

this joint is horrendous....i can smell da backlash already.

'

ok. your opinion. i thought it was cool, nothing special, but not as bad as it's being said to be
how much do you think i laugh when you say you like songs by vado, dipset, and most of all FAT JOE?
i know you're from da projects though, so i can see why you're still in that phase

20101116-KHALIFA.jpg

Looks like the Taylor Gang General is aiming for the club on his latest collaboration with the Black & Yellow producer team. Shouts to OS.

it's cool
laugh.gif

'

ok. your opinion. i thought it was cool, nothing special, but not as bad as it's being said to be
how much do you think i laugh when you say you like songs by vado, dipset, and most of all FAT JOE?
i know you're from da projects though, so i can see why you're still in that phase

I'm not from the projects, a Wiz fan, and I think this is trash. 

^ ok, that's your opinion. you really think i care?
i'm sure there's music you like that i don't like, just as how i find this song okay (hook is bad) and you don't like it
i'm not forcing people to like it am i?

20101116-KHALIFA.jpg

it's cool
laugh.gif

'

1.i know you're from da projects though, 2. so i can see why you're still in that phase
1. projects? N_ please i never ONCE been feed a spoon of government assistance, never seen a food stamp in my life, da hell's wrong wit u?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

2.i don't care how violent and misogynistic rap can be, if its vivid and paints a superior & illustrious audio representation to its listener then of course its gonna always be

a better product then bubble gum, poppy, shallow, fast food crap that wiz just tried to hit cats with....i mean it sounds like he's aspiring to be Flo-rida 2.0
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

to paraphrase 50 cent "da harsh realities is what created what we know now as hiphop music, da minute it doesn't represent da people is da minute da message is lost."

and when it comes to rappers you TRIED to compare to this still fledgling up start...

fat joe's 17 years and runnin rap career > wiz khalifa

cam'ron ALONE > wiz khalifa , let's not even talk about da rest of dipset cuz your boy name dropped killa's name on his short list to collab for his next

album.  did you see his "freestyle" on hot97? he successfully made Drake look like a lyrical

juggernaut in comparison
laugh.gif

basura is basura, i mean at least its named accordingly, cuz sounds like its should be on meangirls
laugh.gif

and don't EVEN front like im even da 10TH person you've heard with dissenting views...its doo doo. thats fine, get back on your horse and try again..but don't

act like a stan and try to shove that monkey #*@! down our throats and act like we gonna chucke and jive w/ it...chill this is niketalk, if it sucks we gonna let you know.

once again, do you really think i care about what other people think about a song?
do you care about what people think about the music you like?

Originally Posted by kicksnmusic

that song was stolen from stargates personal server... it's COMPLETELY undone...

ill hold my tongue if thats true....cuz that joint was brutal.
laugh.gif

that song was stolen from stargates personal server... it's COMPLETELY undone...

ill hold my tongue if thats true....cuz that joint was brutal.
laugh.gif
100% true, same thing that happened with "fly solo"
30t6p3b.gif

Damn. But seriously, that song would BANG in the club when that beat drops. What type of songs were you expecting Wiz to drop as radio singles? You think he's going to talk about bong rips on the radio and %+**? He's never been lyrical so I don't even wanna hear something about the lyrics aren't on point.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Damn. But seriously, that song would BANG in the club when that beat drops. What type of songs were you expecting Wiz to drop as radio singles? You think he's going to talk about bong rips on the radio and %+**? He's never been lyrical so I don't even wanna hear something about the lyrics aren't on point.
True.
MTV Shows

His last few tracks have been type weak. K&OJ was his best to me kuz I mess wit that laid back chill Wiz. Even tho I enjoyed most of Flight School.

In retrospect, they fix that up and that could be a banger.

I already knew this would happen tho, *goes back to bumping spitta*

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

In retrospect, they fix that up and that could out to be a banger.

I already knew this would happen tho, *goes back to bumping spitta*
you're right on both accounts.

Back
Top Bottom