||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Just because he's chilling with her he's 'blinded'? Y'all are weird. Like you wouldn't chill with her if she came on to you.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Just because he's chilling with her he's 'blinded'? Y'all are weird. Like you wouldn't chill with her if she came on to you.

word.
This.

Haters acting like a vid released of him buying her sh** in the Louie store, he probably hasn't done anything more than smoke her out and pipe. Dude built this buzz X TG movement from the ground up, buddy ain't stupid.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

word.
This.

Haters acting like a vid released of him buying her sh** in the Louie store, he probably hasn't done anything more than smoke her out and pipe. Dude built this buzz X TG movement from the ground up, buddy ain't stupid.

She isn't stupid either though.  She gets fame x buzz in the media based off of the men she's with.  She sees Wiz is next to blow,  she aint gonna spend hours upon hours with him without him buying her stuff IMO.  No offense to my man Wiz but she is just a golddigger and thats what golddiggers do, ya dig

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

word.
This.

LOL u see the twitter love
grin.gif
this dude has established this girl as his "commercial girlfriend". I dont like it as much as ya'll but it is wat it is.

forget all that publicity media nonsense, this is the same story with every up and coming rapper blowing up (Yall should know the routine).

I just need that Taylor Gang song and some more new material 

Wiz and Amber are playing this perfect. Chanes are they get paid to tweet their "relationship". They prolly just homies and Wiz bones occasionaly. It's all a soap opera. Same with these rap beefs. The labels sit these guys in a room and brainstorm different story lines. Fab x Kanye x Amber, Wiz x Amber, Amber x Reggie Bush, Reggie x Kim K, Kim K x Kanye... I'm not saying they live life by a script but cmon now.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Wiz and Amber are playing this perfect. Chanes are they get paid to tweet their "relationship". They prolly just homies and Wiz bones occasionaly. It's all a soap opera. Same with these rap beefs. The labels sit these guys in a room and brainstorm different story lines. Fab x Kanye x Amber, Wiz x Amber, Amber x Reggie Bush, Reggie x Kim K, Kim K x Kanye... I'm not saying they live life by a script but cmon now.
yep.

Went to the show in Kalamazoo last night.

Joell Ortiz opened up and brought out Royce da 5'9 for a couple Slaughterhouse tracks

Wiz came out to that Taylor Gang track and damn near turned it to a mosh pit. Thats gonna be heavy when it drops.

Good show.

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Went to the show in Kalamazoo last night.

Joell Ortiz opened up and brought out Royce da 5'9 for a couple Slaughterhouse tracks

Wiz came out to that Taylor Gang track and damn near turned it to a mosh pit. Thats gonna be heavy when it drops.

Good show.

Wish I coulda went to see Joell and Royce. Resellers were asking way to much for tickets....

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I want to meet the people who are paying 100 to see Wiz. Dude emailed me a decent 5 emails trying to convince me he sold 2 tickets to somebody for 200. This is what he said to me too.

Your entire argument is erroneous because within one hour of listing them, I received offers for 175, 190 and 200. They've been sold, no matter how oblivious you chose to remain to the truth. You're salty because your cake isn't stacked high enough to afford this concert, which leads to you low-balling potential sellers. I wish I could understand your frustration, but I stack my chips high so I really can't relate. But yo, I'm off to the bar, wayside wednesday baby, in about 5 years your 16 year old self will know how much fun it is. Holla.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

roll.gif

roll.gif

Who's he trying to convince? Me or himself? Oh and dude is balling on his T-Mobile Blackberry
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 he styled on you, though

roll.gif

This instrumental was used by Wiz Khalifa for the unauthorized leaking of a song titled "Exit Row." All rights for this song remain with D-WHY, as he has exclusive ownership rights to the instrumental.

D-WHY - "Party Girl" (produced by Johnny Juliano)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so who is paying them?
I was just noting that they're a product in and of themselves. Wiz Khalifa is a brand name, so is Amber Rose. The exposure alone is a form of compensation.

Back
Top Bottom