The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoke to megatron.
for over an hour.
told her how i checked out manually and without a bot.
she told me that my order was canceled due to unauthorized usage.
i told her that although money is refundable, time and effort is not.
i asked her if is it possible that the IT dept got it wrong.
she said that if you are on the LIST then you are canceled.
i asked if i was banned.
she said no, i was not.
i asked her if i was welcome to continue to purchase on nike.com.
she said yes.
i asked her, how am i welcom to continue to purchase on nike.com when my legitimate orders are being canceled?
she told me that my order was canceled due to unauthorized usage and that she couldn't tell me anything more because that would obviously help the botters.
i then asked her how am i supposed to check out if i don't want my orders canceled.
she said that she is not authorized to say.
i asked her, if she is the highest authority in this matter and if she cannot give me an answer as to why my order was canceled or as to what i can do for future purchases, what is the point in purchasing from nike?

Repped. That explains a lot and I'm still going at it manually. Tweetdeck is a no-no huh?

she said that i wasn't banned and that i was welcome to still buy on nike.com
i asked her, if i am being singled out and scrutinized for unauthorized usage when i am NOT doing anything illegitimate, why shouldn't i use a bot?
she kind of thought about that for a second and said that she would advise agaisnt that.

this went on for about an hour and i felt that my points were justified and well founded.

at the end of our conversation i could feel her frustration and how she was trying to make me hang up. kind of like how a girl doesn't want to be the btch and break up with the guy, but instead acts like a btch so the guy breaks up with her.

but i was fueled by the truth. i honestly did not use a bot or anything illegitimate to purchase the prelude GS.

eventually her side of the conversation grew more and more quiet as she really could not answer any of my questions.

lo and behold, megatron does have a master.

it felt like that scene from The Wizard of Oz where they pull back the curtain to see that old man behind the evil monster.

this guy starts actually talking to me in a REASONABLE fashion.
at least his answers weren't scripted or automated.
he brought up to me that i made 2 purchases, which was true.
but each order under different names, billing sources, billing addresses, shipping addresses; which is abiding by nike's policies.
he agreed that placing an order in that fashion was legitimate.

after further investigation we got it down to TWEETDECK.
i told him that i clicked on the link as soon as tweetdeck popped it up.
this guy actually knew what tweetdeck was.

he is saying that tweetdeck is considered as AUTOMATED ASSISTANCE.

i started laughing so damn hard.

said he'll review and get back to me.

fck my prelude 5 GS.
i know the truth and nike can't take that from me.

damn, i wish folks had this much passion and intensity to stand up against corrupt politicians and lobbyists. those are the real folks that are preventing you from comin up. but that's a different thread though...

spoke to megatron.

for over an hour.

Not sure how having to still click on the link manually is considered an "AUTOMATED ASSISTANCE".

The idiots at Nike really dont have a grasp on things.

Twitter owns Tweetdeck - someone tell them that next time.

spoke to megatron.

for over an hour.

i asked if i was banned.

she said no, i was not.

she said yes.

i asked her, how am i welcom to continue to purchase on nike.com when my legitimate orders are being canceled?

she told me that my order was canceled due to unauthorized usage and that she couldn't tell me anything more because that would obviously help the botters.

i then asked her how am i supposed to check out if i don't want my orders canceled.

i asked her, if she is the highest authority in this matter and if she cannot give me an answer as to why my order was canceled or as to what i can do for future purchases, what is the point in purchasing from nike?

i asked her, if i am being singled out and scrutinized for unauthorized usage when i am NOT doing anything illegitimate, why shouldn't i use a bot?

she kind of thought about that for a second and said that she would advise agaisnt that.

this went on for about an hour and i felt that my points were justified and well founded.

at the end of our conversation i could feel her frustration and how she was trying to make me hang up. kind of like how a girl doesn't want to be the btch and break up with the guy, but instead acts like a btch so the guy breaks up with her.

but i was fueled by the truth. i honestly did not use a bot or anything illegitimate to purchase the prelude GS.

eventually her side of the conversation grew more and more quiet as she really could not answer any of my questions.

it felt like that scene from The Wizard of Oz where they pull back the curtain to see that old man behind the evil monster.

but each order under different names, billing sources, billing addresses, shipping addresses; which is abiding by nike's policies.

fck my prelude 5 GS.

You had me rooting for you bro til you mentioned tweetdeck 
mean.gif
 ( everyone who uses social media knows what tweetdeck is not just bot users) Nike mentioned tweetdeck as a violation of their fairness 4 scores ago both for RSVP and NDC 

I hope that number you called them on isnt used on any future profiles 
wink.gif

spoke to megatron.
for over an hour.
i asked if i was banned.
she said no, i was not.
she said yes.

fck my prelude 5 GS.

Repped. That explains a lot and I'm still going at it manually. Tweetdeck is a no-no huh?

:smh:

damn, i wish folks had this much passion and intensity to stand up against corrupt politicians and lobbyists. those are the real folks that are preventing you from comin up. but that's a different thread though...
I just traded 2 Obama phones for some Roshe Leopards 
pimp.gif

Not sure how having to still click on the link manually is considered an "AUTOMATED ASSISTANCE".

The idiots at Nike really dont have a grasp on things.

Twitter owns Tweetdeck - someone tell them that next time.
good point. i'll bring that up when they call me back.
i know that if nike is looking at this thread (haha, IF) then i'm pretty much "outted."

i don't think there were many people that were able to break Megatron and get to level 2.

especially with specific comments and transcriptions that i posted, they can easily track back to who i am and find me.

if i didn't take it to that extreme then i would just be on their shtlist and get every order scrutinized.

they're reaction to a successful purchase would be "oh, THIS guy again? he thinks he can cop some limited releases? NOPE! not after that niketalk post..."

i would rather have everything as transparent as possible and have them thinking.... "oh THIS guy again? we canceled his order last time without good reason and he ripped us a new arsehole with legitimate counter arguments. we should better get his order to him."

here's to hoping.

You had me rooting for you bro til you mentioned tweetdeck 
mean.gif
 ( everyone who uses social media knows what tweetdeck is not just bot users) Nike mentioned tweetdeck as a violation of their fairness 4 scores ago both for RSVP and NDC 

I hope that number you called them on isnt used on any future profiles 
wink.gif
i told them if tweetdeck is illegitimate then so are twitter notifications and text messages. and he understood the point, which is why he is actually reviewing the incident.

do you really think a phone number is gonna do anything after that rant? haha...

i told them if tweetdeck is illegitimate then so are twitter notifications and text messages. and he understood the point, which is why he is actually reviewing the incident.

do you really think a phone number is gonna do anything after that rant? haha...
Not really tweetdeck realtime api stream vs delay of notifications/txt msg... advantage tweetdeck 

but keep us posted on round 2 

even before i had a bot,  i've only used Tweetdeck, exclusively... so thats news to me... hope they rectify the situation and get you kicks to you...

Not really tweetdeck realtime api stream vs delay of notifications/txt msg... advantage tweetdeck 

but keep us posted on round 2 
definitely keep you posted.

but i dont think that the time factor has to do with anything. the interaction that tweetdeck/text messages and twitter notifications offers users is exactly the same.

and i've had text messages/twitter notifications alert me before tweetdeck does. no idea why but there have been many instances of this.

had absolutely no idea tweetdeck could have ever been considered an assist.

even before i had a bot,  i've only used Tweetdeck, exclusively... so thats news to me... hope they rectify the situation and get you kicks to you...

You and I both. Now that minute chance is even slimmer

Game over if the tweetdeck thing is true

first of all how is tweetdeck "unfair" if it is a twiter app available to the general public. also how is it even detectable that you used tweetdeck? evilside? personally i only use tweetdeck with an add to cart and havent been cancelled yet

@evilside curious what can nike do to stop early links, seems like it department is smart enough to cancel bot orders should be smart enough to find solutions, maybe give them some advice lol

laugh.gif
seriously these dummies can't get it straight. I knew they would say tweetdeck was considered unfair advantage except for the fact like everyone says tweetdeck is an twitter app.

Now Nike is really reaching withTweetdeck being an unfair automated assistance; a resource which is available to "EVERYONE".   

If Nike's IT depart was really being meticulous and doing their due diligence as they claim to be doing not a single ATC service order would go through.   I hear alot of bragging happening on twitter from these services getting all kinds of quantities and no cancellation.   Nike's "fairness policy" only penalizes a few and not all.   

Now Nike is really reaching withTweetdeck being an unfair automated assistance; a resource which is available to "EVERYONE".   

If Nike's IT depart was really being meticulous and doing their due diligence as they claim to be doing not a single ATC service order would go through.   I hear alot of bragging happening on twitter from these services getting all kinds of quantities and no cancellation.   Nike's "fairness policy" only penalizes a few and not all.   
I have a friend who runs one of the ATC services and would like to personally thank ES. We actually have and have had quite a few people who work with us that follow him on his instagram/twitter and every time he leaks a link we have nearly 100% fulfillment of orders (we are always prepared should we not obtain it and even then have a high percentage of fulfillment). I believe we have another source as well or else I wouldn't admit this. 
pimp.gif

Everyone but..... 
Mexsneakerhead 
laugh.gif

the thing about the tweetdeck issue is that i did not tell Meg anything about tweetdeck.

then when i reached level 2 to her manager, i recounted my exact checkout process and mentioned tweetdeck. he then put me on hold.

obviously he was discussing this this with Meg while putting me on hold.

afterwards he picked up and told me that i did not mention the tweetdeck thing to Meg.

so either...

1) nobody knew that i was using tweetdeck

2) the IT department knew but it was not relayed to Meg

3) they did not detect anything legitimate and are scapegoating tweetdeck as the possible culprit for automated assist

all equally likely imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom