The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet deck is not the reason why they cancel orders. my Guess is everyone who went after the GS lude is getting reviewed. They're looking back into your history and if you have two or more orders at any giving time on a release day, or any kind of suspicious activity on your account, you are marked for cancellation. Stick to one pair people.

Last edited:

I have a friend who runs one of the ATC services and would like to personally thank ES. We actually have and have had quite a few people who work with us that follow him on his instagram/twitter and every time he leaks a link we have nearly 100% fulfillment of orders (we are always prepared should we not obtain it and even then have a high percentage of fulfillment). I believe we have another source as well or else I wouldn't admit this. 
pimp.gif
just validates my point... 

thanks to u kno how i was able to cop my first preludes. sucks as a kobe fan i wasnt able to get the others.

Last edited:

I have a friend who runs one of the ATC services and would like to personally thank ES. We actually have and have had quite a few people who work with us that follow him on his instagram/twitter and every time he leaks a link we have nearly 100% fulfillment of orders (we are always prepared should we not obtain it and even then have a high percentage of fulfillment). I believe we have another source as well or else I wouldn't admit this. :pimp:
just validates my point... 

bot users can cry me a river all they want.

ive received plenty of dms of people getting through from the early link.

go on twitter and you will see every atc service complain about early links and try to scream "ban" "ban" from early links.

adapt.

Tweet deck is not the reason why they cancel orders. my Guess is everyone who went after the GS lude is getting reviewed. They're looking back into your history and if you have two or more orders at any giving time on a release day, or any kind of suspicious activity on your account, you are marked for cancellation. Stick to one pair people.
I dont think anyone is saying his order or any order was cancelled using tweetdeck... But mentioning the use of it (which is an advantage if your the person hitting F5 on Nikes twitter page) isnt a good move especially to Nikes Fraud Dept. doesnt help his cause.. We just have to wait and see how his follow-up convo plays out

Its possible order history but why people use the same accounts is beyond me
mean.gif
... theres zero benefit in having a permit account on that site but FTL one more purchase and  Im platinum status 
roll.gif

go on twitter and you will see every atc service complain about early links and try to scream "ban" "ban" from early links.

adapt.
pimp.gif

adapt.
has nothing to do with bot users.. my point is that ANYONE can just wait and get the info from you... ATC..Bot users.. regular joe...  so at the end of the day what are you really accomplishing? are you really helping?  lets face it.. once ATC gets hip to getting the link early.. who do you think will have the tools in place to secure the most pairs , and have orders successfuly shipped? 

adapt.

i'm a user of failed bots and have potentially thought about using those sites that RSVP for you. but, i like this dude's reply - only those that adapt... progress.

works for many situations in life. :smokin

adapt.
has nothing to do with bot users.. my point is that ANYONE can just wait and get the info from you... ATC..Bot users.. regular joe...  so at the end of the day what are you really accomplishing? are you really helping?  lets face it.. once ATC gets hip to getting the link early.. who do you think will have the tools in place to secure the most pairs , and have orders successfuly shipped? 
there are already ATC services that use early links!

Last edited:

adapt
ES you cant have it both ways... In one Statement you're saying EVERY ATC service is complaining... then the next statement.. you saying ATC already have the EL...

Seems like you've lost sight of your original mission.. and  now its just whatever... but i've expressed my points, and feelings on the subject.. time to move on to the next..

adapt
ES you cant have it both ways... In one Statement you're saying EVERY ATC service is complaining... then the next statement.. you saying ATC already have the EL...

Seems like you've lost sight of your original mission.. and  now its just whatever... but i've expressed my points, and feelings on the subject.. time to move on to the next..
I can have it both ways because there are several ATC services out there.

There exists a small set that already provide an ATC service using EARLY LINKS. (Despite a small set there is enough to buy out a Prelude 4 release).

There exists a larger set of ATC services who are afraid to use EARLY LINKS (even if I provide them publicly).  And these are the ones that ***** and moan about TheNikeDestroyer releasing the early link.

Your regular joe will be quick to jump on an early link.  

Your desperate NTer will be quick to jump on an early link.

Your personal "bot" user who used to boast about their fast internet connection now - they are having problems because of the EARLY LINKS.

Just because you or they refuse to use early links - dont come crying.

I'll end on this:

If the annoying MEMPHIS can successfully purchase a pair on release day without using EARLY LINKS and you can't - just give up. 

Last edited:
So ES would you post early without puzzle for all the public to know? would that create fair playing field?

Last edited:
Y'all gonna be salty come 8:15 regardless.

Demand will always out weight supply.

They know what they are doing out there.

25k pair of bred ones sold. LOL

150k gammas.

There exists a small set that already provide an ATC service using EARLY LINKS. (Despite a small set there is enough to buy out a Prelude 4 release).

There exists a larger set of ATC services who are afraid to use EARLY LINKS (even if I provide them publicly).  And these are the ones that ***** and moan about TheNikeDestroyer releasing the early link.

Your personal "bot" user who used to boast about their fast internet connection now - they are having problems because of the EARLY LINKS.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong.. but your original mission was to force nike to change their process, and to stop the Service providers from charging rape for the service...

how is giving the EL out,, accomplishing that mission... 

for the ATC that doesn't use the EL, how many strike outs, will it take before the start researching a way to use it and get away with it? 

say all orders are cancelled,, reg joe, and desperate NTer.. stands about a 2% chance of hitting on restock... 

questing you motives and ideology is far from crying... just trying to get some understanding.. because this is a far different avenue than what you started out on.. and i dont see how this is helping the sneaker communtiy..

guys using and creating bots werent doing it to be greedy, most were doing it just to secure their kicks.. and to have a fighting chance against the Service providers... but to now openly give them the EL.. seems counter productive to me...  

^ do you use bot/script/early link?
of course.. hence the reason im in this thread...  ironically its because of ES.. I got my first Bot up and running... also it was ES that got me to the delay on RSVP... so i have the utmost respect for the guy, and his knowledge.. I just happen to disagree with him on this particular venture... But as a man i can respectfully disagree and have an open dialogue about it without slinging mud

Memphis been winning..lmao. Its a strange argument only because the original purpose of Nikes site was for its customers to have access to its products when made available and market Nike simultaneously. Now on release date it simply machine versus machine and honestly when auto-scripts are losing and im going at it manually then adapting is a very vague concept. Adapt to what exactly? The environment is ****** up so I either use a early link and get Megged out..lol or I pay an Rsvp and get megged out. I understand that frustration. I also understand doing what it takes to grab the kicks we want and its either you get hip or get left. I see both angles you both have valid points.

Last edited:

of course.. hence the reason im in this thread...  ironically its because of ES.. I got my first Bot up and running... also it was ES that got me to the delay on RSVP... so i have the utmost respect for the guy, and his knowledge.. I just happen to disagree with him on this particular venture... But as a man i can respectfully disagree and have an open dialogue about it without slinging mud
now because of ES, you can adapt to early link too. you already got the script and rsvp down. one more couldn't hurt.

now because of ES, you can adapt to early link too. you already got the script and rsvp down. one more couldn't hurt.
Touche!!!  thats my point ANYONE can use it... thats why i laugh at the kiddies who lurk thru, trying to start up mess... but guys have said  dont come in the BOT thread asking for bots, or to buy... this is a thread for making/understanding how they work... 

now Just to give out the EL.. to anyone is counter productive,  to what started out as "earn what you get" no one will just give you a bot.. write your own... thats what was installed in this thread from Day 1... and ES was a primary contibutor to that

Last edited:

Feel free to correct me if im wrong.. but your original mission was to force nike to change their process, and to stop the Service providers from charging rape for the service...

how is giving the EL out,, accomplishing that mission... 

for the ATC that doesn't use the EL, how many strike outs, will it take before the start researching a way to use it and get away with it? 

say all orders are cancelled,, reg joe, and desperate NTer.. stands about a 2% chance of hitting on restock... 

questing you motives and ideology is far from crying... just trying to get some understanding.. because this is a far different avenue than what you started out on.. and i dont see how this is helping the sneaker communtiy..

guys using and creating bots werent doing it to be greedy, most were doing it just to secure their kicks.. and to have a fighting chance against the Service providers... but to now openly give them the EL.. seems counter productive to me...  
forcing nike to change their process is still my mission.

i dont have a concern for what services are charging - disruption of their service is my intent.  

giving out EL disrupt atc services. a lot of them are finding it a little more difficult to fulfill their orders.  

as for your hypotheticals i wont humor them with an answer.  gonna have to let it play itself out. 

Touche!!!  thats my point ANYONE can use it... thats why i laugh at the kiddies who lurk thru, trying to start up mess... but guys have said  dont come in the BOT thread asking for bots, or to buy... this is a thread for making/understanding how they work... 

now Just to give out the EL.. to anyone is counter productive,  to what started out as "earn what you get" no one will just give you a bot.. write your own... thats what was installed in this thread from Day 1... and ES was a primary contibutor to that
i dont drop EARLY LINKS on Niketalk.  So I'm not sure what the BOT thread has to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom