The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when i thought i had 2 pair of corks, nike was nah, straight cancelled one of em

you need to get yourself to a university for a drop.

I was able to score 2 pairs of corks in Australia.

my connection in AU has a shorter latency than in the US because the data travels over fiber to the data center in cali.

I'm in Italy on vacation and was coincedintally at the Ducati Cafe on their wfi in Rome when the DB5s dropped. Got the tweet and tried to add to cart on the iPhone for isht and giggles but 10.5-11 were gone immediately from my end.

I told myself that the experience of being in vacation in Rome was worth way more than stressing on how to get connected to NDC on release day. That plus the wife would have killed me if I told her I needed to go back to the hotel during the middle of the day to get some shoes. LOL

has anyone had luck getting their canceled orders shipped to them by calling NDC and *****ing at them?

i have a source who said he has done it with the sole collector rookies and eventually got them shipped.

i think 4W said one of his orders was marked as cancelled, but it ended up shipping anyway. only time ive heard that tho

i'm gonna wait until i receive the other orders before i call and fight for my canceled DB5.

if anyone has had luck with this please post your experience. thanks.

I love it how people advertise the free bot as being the fastest, charging people 50 bucks, and claiming they've created that bot from scratch lol. I've put a few people in my sneaker group to shame on that.

Last edited:
It's not ideal. You would want something faster although I wouldnt rule that speed out completely. You could land some not so limited releases with that speed but when you get to the limited shoes your chances are lower. If I were you if definitely try to upgrade my ISP speed.
What really makes a difference is your latency.  This is most dependent on your internet provider.  For me its TWC and I can tell you in my area it doesn't matter how fast or how much money you pay for their "turbo services"  their latency still sucks and most times or not I have struck out just doing things manually.  Even yesterday with a AutoAdd to cart I struck out!

no bot can guarantee you a pair. whether you paid 50, 100, 10, or free. you can still struck out. the best way to have as much chances as possible is to manual rsvp, pay for rsvp service, and bot (also note the risk of getting ban too). if you still struck out after all that then just call it bad luck and hope for better luck next time.
yeah i paid 25 for my bot and it worked for the db5s... but the bot i bought from nikeshoebot didnt even work and my boy paid 130 for it so its really hit or miss...but your right the only way to guarantee the shoe is to follow that gameplan

I love it how people advertise the free bot as being the fastest, charging people 50 bucks, and claiming they've created that bot from scratch lol. I've people a few people in my sneaker group to shame on that.
Bots the only way for many people. More people live no where near a niketown/nike store than those that do.

Bots the only way for many people. More people live no where near a niketown/nike store than those that do.
yeah i know but with just a little research it can bring them here and they can save that 50 and put it toward shoe. i guess i can't argue with disposable income. so have you come up with anything new method? i know you're one of those that doesn't have a Nike town in your area. i have two here and even i get lazy to go pick it up. 

Last edited:
I THINK NIKE HAS SHORTENED THE CHECKOUT TIME EVEN MORE FOR LIMITED/HYPED RELEASES. HAD AROUND 10-15 MINUTES ON THE DB3 AND CHAMP PACK BUT I SWEAR I ONLY HAD ABOUT 5 MINUTES WITH THE DB 5. WAS ONLY ABLE TO CHECKOUT ONE PAIR AND THE OTHER 2 PAIRS I HAD IN CARTS GOT RELEASED.

I THINK NIKE HAS SHORTENED THE CHECKOUT TIME EVEN MORE FOR LIMITED/HYPED RELEASES. HAD AROUND 10-15 MINUTES ON THE DB3 AND CHAMP PACK BUT I SWEAR I ONLY HAD ABOUT 5 MINUTES WITH THE DB 5. WAS ONLY ABLE TO CHECKOUT ONE PAIR AND THE OTHER 2 PAIRS I HAD IN CARTS GOT RELEASED.

Yes I thought the same thing.

Honestly, I think 5 minutes is fair. 10-15 minutes are just way too long for people to enter their credit card number. Took me about a minute to check out.

Honestly, I think 5 minutes is fair. 10-15 minutes are just way too long for people to enter their credit card number. Took me about a minute to check out.

yeah.

five minutes is more than enough for one order - lol!

you are exactly right about the checkout time.

i had the same exact feeling...

was able to check out 4 DB dunks but only 3 DB5s.

i was trippin out when they got released so quickly.

If you're a decent typer 5 minute should be enough for 2 orders all you're doing is typing in cc info

My tracking shows my shipment is being intercepted lol,.Meg got me I guess.
Damn sorry man. Just checked mine after reading that to make sure I was good. Looks like mine got expedited by a day
pimp.gif

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:

Wednesday, 09/18/2013, By End of Day

Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:

Thursday, 09/19/2013, By End of Day

Can anyone help me fix my twitter bot? It only opens pic.twitter and not the link. Help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom