The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna share some details about how you placed the order? Did you order multiple pairs? Did you order using a custom bot or the free script?
I will post the details once the whole process is done.. I did talk to them via Nike chat reply is :

OK.  I had my support team check on this for you and we are seeing this issue with a lot of the retro 5 orders.  What we are being advised to do is to send these orders up to them for review and management will get back to you regarding this order within 24 hours or less by phone.  

Ill wait for the call.

I will post the details once the whole process is done.. I did talk to them via Nike chat reply is :

OK.  I had my support team check on this for you and we are seeing this issue with a lot of the retro 5 orders.  What we are being advised to do is to send these orders up to them for review and management will get back to you regarding this order within 24 hours or less by phone.  

Ill wait for the call.
there's still a chance i guess lol

I asked what could be the problem why this is happening.. reply is:

Actually these orders have not been cancelled.  There is some type of issue going on that these orders have been getting  sent back to us for some reason.  As long as there are no issues the orders should be re-shipped

I THINK NIKE HAS SHORTENED THE CHECKOUT TIME EVEN MORE FOR LIMITED/HYPED RELEASES. HAD AROUND 10-15 MINUTES ON THE DB3 AND CHAMP PACK BUT I SWEAR I ONLY HAD ABOUT 5 MINUTES WITH THE DB 5. WAS ONLY ABLE TO CHECKOUT ONE PAIR AND THE OTHER 2 PAIRS I HAD IN CARTS GOT RELEASED.

i waited in line for 15-20 minutes in the wait queue. does this mean my bots were too slow or did i get the link and sizes fast enough but werent enough pairs to fulfill my request? i only waited about 15-20 seconds to check out for the DB 3s. only waited about 5-10 seconds for Viotechs and DB Dunks. about 10-15 seconds for Hazelnuts. i only wait for 15+ minutes for these super limited releases like these and the Champ Pack

there's still a chance i guess lol
I asked what could be the problem why this is happening.. reply is:

Actually these orders have not been cancelled.  There is some type of issue going on that these orders have been getting  sent back to us for some reason.  As long as there are no issues the orders should be re-shipped

Keep us posted. Good luck.

Keep us posted. Good luck.

My wishful thinking scenario is:
A guy didn't get the flashlight on his NDC order. Maybe mine didn't have one that's why they are being intercepted. Tracking shows 4lbs weight. But my 2nd order says 4.2lbs. My order #2 is still good to go as of now. Waiting game now.

My wishful thinking scenario is:
A guy didn't get the flashlight on his NDC order. Maybe mine didn't have one that's why they are being intercepted. Tracking shows 4lbs weight. But my 2nd order says 4.2lbs. My order #2 is still good to go as of now. Waiting game now.

Mine only weight 3.90. The f... They Better not send no bs fire red5.

mine says 5 lbs as well on the shipping manifest. but that may be just a guess-timate. 

Last edited:
got cancellation email from MEG..officially cancelled now lol..hopefully my other order will go thru

Did homie get his yet?

Naww he got free shipp so i think he mentioned it was wed delivery.

The IP add to cart and IP checkout could be he reason. But i guess i wont know until Meg calls me.

Last edited:

thinking nike can track the IP for add to cart and IP for checkout
If the order starts at one IP, and ends with another IP, they could probably catch you. I think you're more likely to be caught off not properly handling mouse events, though.

If you are ordering off any cloud server provider you're donezo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom