The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask memphis if you dont find me credible enough. Yeezy launch will break everyones "bots". IT is going for a surprise layout on the release.

ask memphis if you dont find me credible enough. Yeezy launch will break everyones "bots". IT is going for a surprise layout on the release.
I disagree they will continue to modify the layout... NDC just went through a significant layout change revamp.  

Even better, that'll shut everyone up with all the bot crying to realize that even without a bot people still have no chance. It's all luck, Internet speed, and right place at the right time. If I'm caught driving while it launch, I can pretty much kiss the shoe bye bye.

I disagree they will continue to modify the layout... NDC just went through a significant layout change revamp.  
the code on the launch page will be the only thing touched.

What I took away from the convo was that "events" would be jumbled to break those with bots scripted to the current set-up.

I

the code on the launch page will be the only thing touched.

What I took away from the convo was that "events" would be jumbled to break those with bots scripted to the current set-up.

I
Even without an add to cart script advantage goes to the one with a link sniper bot.  

What if they decide to have a capcha? When you add the shoe to cart, they will ask for a verification
embarassed.gif
Captcha can be deciphered

There are multiple versions of the twitter link sniper.  

1 - Desktop base that uses the streaming API

2- A tampermonkey/chrome script that reads the key word and clicks on the link.

They both are suppose to open the link for you automatically.
Thanks, I was coding one and assumed that using the API would be the fastest way to get tweets since its coming from the server itself instead of the webpage.

Thanks for all of the info.  I actually have placed multiple order off NDC with the same IP and the same computer on 2 different accounts and even used the same credit card.  Up till now I have been lucky.  I have not used any super bots or had any early links.  I have used one of the twitter scanners with an add to cart and I also have a program that runs a more basic version of NDC which works great.  I will definitely heed the tips and change my ways as far as 2 orders from the same PC and definitely use different credit cards.  My question is if I do not have an account or create an account and checkout as a guest can I still be banned? This question may have been answered already and if I missed it I apologize.  Just wanted some thoughts on checking out as a guest and my account has purchased many pairs of limited releases already I was growing concerned.  

anyone hit on the Laney RSVP?

a lot of people that have been consistently successful on GR RSVPs (since the last major update) seemed to have failed on the Laneys.

i actually tried manually and failed. within 5-6 seconds. i know others with bots who did 1 second and all failed. and a bunch of other manual attempts at various delays.

does anyone have success with multiple DMs? DMing at 1 second, 2 second, 3 second, 4 second, etc. to hit all possible delays?

Thought this was a cake one but I didn't hit it. I send in 5 second manual, got nothing in two NT.

anyone hit on the Laney RSVP?

a lot of people that have been consistently successful on GR RSVPs (since the last major update) seemed to have failed on the Laneys.

i actually tried manually and failed. within 5-6 seconds. i know others with bots who did 1 second and all failed. and a bunch of other manual attempts at various delays.

does anyone have success with multiple DMs? DMing at 1 second, 2 second, 3 second, 4 second, etc. to hit all possible delays?
its no longer a matter of speed.. i win just manually lately.. i estimate between 8-12 sec per response

its no longer a matter of speed.. i win just manually lately.. i estimate between 8-12 sec per response

Your area is lucky. It's still a matter of speed. One RSVP site send their DM in 0.2 sec and got 90% of the shoes. I used to think its not speed but they proved me wrong. My cousin did it in 10sec and came up nothing.

so it's back to the super speed bots to get the RSVPs?

that would explain why all the manual attempts at most locations did not work.

but it's hard to see nike going from adding a delay to removing it within a few releases...

so it's back to the super speed bots to get the RSVPs?

that would explain why all the manual attempts at most locations did not work.

but it's hard to see nike going from adding a delay to removing it within a few releases...

I'm scratching my head on that too... Welp, Back to step 1 for me, and sticking to Saturday on NDC.

Last edited:
Your area is lucky. It's still a matter of speed. One RSVP site send their DM in 0.2 sec and got 90% of the shoes. I used to think its not speed but they proved me wrong. My cousin did it in 10sec and came up nothing.

What site is this? And do you know first hand? Or just what their twitter says? A lot of that is smoke and mirrors to get people to think speed is still king. I have a feeling there is a sweet spot and certain sites are better at finding it that others.

Thats not a fact.. thats just them throwing you off.. there is a delay... .02 did not win... if thats they case.. they would have 100% success, and no manual would ever win... unless they didnt secure all pair at a particular NT.. i won with all recent RSVP's manually and Im in DC... 

Thats not a fact.. thats just them throwing you off.. there is a delay... .02 did not win... if thats they case.. they would have 100% success, and no manual would ever win... unless they didnt secure all pair at a particular NT.. i won with all recent RSVP's manually and Im in DC... 
I have won "ZERO" manually or using an RSVP service @NikeDC. So whatever you are doing you must share.

I honestly don't even know if they're blowing smoke or not. They could be throwing us off. But if they have a time delay then they must figured it out. Cause 5-10 second for me did not get me anything. Anything under 5 seconds Is not possible for me. I guess with a bot you have the option of choosing your delay time. So in the matter of 10 pairs you should find your sweet spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom