The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

My Laker colorway showed up today. I love them !!! That's all, nothing important.
Most of my collection is for sale sz 13. [email protected] if you're interested. Over 50 pr.
C O O K # 4 5

Someone asked if the Laker colorway is different from the one Kobe wears....

THEY ARE DIFFERENT

Kobe's ZK2's have a golden yellow accent and a golden yellow swoosh. They match perfectly with the Lakers home uniforms.

The GR ZK2's are more yellow and don't really match perfectly with the Lakers gear

I was gonna get them, but I don't like that they're a different color yellow. I'll get the Strengths for SURE

man i cant believe this many people so hyped bout this shoe.....they gonna hit the outlets just like all other kobes/lebrons/everyshoe

^Yeah thats true, but the performance.. its incredible.
vamos argentina​
June 9 - July 9​

Didn't have my digicam, but wanted to share these with the Kobe Fam asap.

Better pictures coming soon..

Zoom Kobe II ST Playoff Player Exclusive

and thanks goes out to the man that made this happen!
=]

^ very nice pickup koosh
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

those are SICK :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
nice pickup

anyone know what the "official" launch for the white/purple/maize 2's is supposed to be - i got some ndc gift cards that i want to use on them

hey Koosh Bani, nice kicks right there! congrats! i have never heard of this shoes coming... the orcas playoff edition, i have been waiting new colorway on those... how do u get them?

wow those pe oracas are hot...great pick up...who here thinks the kobe Logo shouLd be the kb24.com crest instead of the recent one??
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

ok im having a hard time figuring out if the ORCAs are officially released. i cant find them anywhere but people got them, so are they just sold out or are they not released? i only went to one mall which doesnt have much usually but i kinda wanted what is going on with the zk2 orcas (strengths) thanks!
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

LOOKING FOR DS FIRE RED RETRO III? I HAVE SIZE sz9.5 or sz10 AVAILABLE RTL! PM ME IF INTERESTED.

they are out online on like eastbay and footlocker go on there
... WANTED ANY LEBRON SIZE 12.5 OR 13 ...
... NEED JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVES PM ME ...

they said they're going to release the Strengths on May 1... SMH... none seen yet here in the PI... hope retails the same price as the other ZKII... retail here is wierd... SMH
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Quote:
ok im having a hard time figuring out if the ORCAs are officially released. i cant find them anywhere but people got them, so are they just sold out or are they not released? i only went to one mall which doesnt have much usually but i kinda wanted what is going on with the zk2 orcas (strengths) thanks!

They have been officaly released since 4/19 when the Laker colorway release came out.But the problem is if you live in the east coast and not in west coast like Cali then your most likely going to have a hard time finding them.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

I just saw the Laker colorway ultimates in person and they look really awesome. I also saw the strengths and i wish i had money to buy some yesterday. I have to save money for these.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Back
Top Bottom