The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

After seeing this article on Kotaku, I am in. Jason Schreier, along with Colin Moriarty, are the two gaming journalists/personalities whose RPG suggestions I trust. 

Lunar was a very unrated series, but I distinctly remember it. Where I'll find the time to play, I have no idea, but I want to give this game a shot.

http://thebests.kotaku.com/the-best-jrpg-of-the-decade-so-far-1743320035
Have you played previous entries? I would need to go back and check them out.

dam and i check on yall after i already copped the game oh well i aint trippin its fun so far lots of game modes i *** with it :pimp:

using it on pc on ultra too whew

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided delayed until August 2016.

Last edited:

Just preordered The Old Hunters Bloodborne DLC
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Do you need Bloodborne to play this? Really don't want to pick up another copy of Bloodborne for it.
Let me know what DLC is playable without the full game.

Then you can answer your own question.

Regardless how much of pieces of shhhh Activision has been with Destiny the game prospers and brings the best mutil experience this gen. I will never get the same anticipation, joy, anger in a group setting like Destiny. RL def fun to play with others but the overall experience and memories can't compare.

Am I remembering wrong, or did you used to say that Destiny was so popular because PS4 had no games? But now you consider it the best multiplayer game bar none?
What does one have to do with the other? Destiny regardless of all the flaws and gripes folks have with the game, it's the best multiplayer game of this gen so far on both systems, additionally there aren't many renowned multiplayer games on PS4, so with the co branding and exclusive content Destiny is a huge factor towards the PSN community.

Let me know what DLC is playable without the full game.

Then you can answer your own question.
infamous second son had dlc you could play without owning the full game
That was a standalone game, extending the story but connected to second son.

This is not a standalone DLC game. There I ended up answering the original question anyway thanks to @JayzOnMyToes  
laugh.gif

I don't get a lot of time off these days but Fallout 4 and The Old Hunters will be my go to games for Christmas break. I'll probably add in some Blops 3 Zombies too.

I just read that its a 3 game 20% off limit for GCU...can anyone confirm or deny this.

Q: Once I am a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, is there a limit to how many new video games I can buy with my 20% discount?

A: Yes. Members are limited to three copies of a new (i.e. not pre-owned) gaming software title per platform, per year. Collector’s and Limited Editions count toward that title limit. Game of the Year editions, usually released much later including additional content do not count toward that limit but would essentially start as a separate game and limit.

I just read that its a 3 game 20% off limit for GCU...can anyone confirm or deny this.

Q: Once I am a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, is there a limit to how many new video games I can buy with my 20% discount?
A: Yes. Members are limited to three copies of a new (i.e. not pre-owned) gaming software title per platform, per year. Collector’s and Limited Editions count toward that title limit. Game of the Year editions, usually released much later including additional content do not count toward that limit but would essentially start as a separate game and limit.

3 copies of the same game limit. Aka so you don't go around selling for retail or hooking up your whole hood so they don't have to spend $30 to join GCU.

3 copies of the same game limit. Aka so you don't go around selling for retail or hooking up your whole hood so they don't have to spend $30 to join GCU.
repped got you it clearly says that when I reread it...im trippin...I was like im well over that limit
roll.gif

Last edited:
only here to say destiny is trash.

the original halo for xbox had more re-play-ability

I didn't hate destiny, but I wouldn't drop a dime to play it again. It's halo with way too much extra crap going on.

Back
Top Bottom