The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I will never understand capcom for not putting this on the ps store along with power stone 2 and cap vs snk with online play like they did for third strike

Alpha 3 has been up for years...

It's the PSP version though :smh:

It should have got the same treament that the MVC and SFIII games got with online play. Definitely one of the best street fighter games.

Alpha 3 has been up for years...

It's the PSP version though :smh:

It should have got the same treament that the MVC and SFIII games got with online play. Definitely one of the best street fighter games.

Yeah I owned the psp game a while back . It should of got the third strike treatment though

Anybody else had issues with the left analog stick on your Dualshock 4? This the second time for me, same exact problem. The 12 O'Clock region giving me issues smh. Can't move unless I really jab the thing forward and it still stutters sometimes. 

Anybody else had issues with the left analog stick on your Dualshock 4? This the second time for me, same exact problem. The 12 O'Clock region giving me issues smh. Can't move unless I really jab the thing forward and it still stutters sometimes. 
I never did until I played Destiny. I've gone through 2 controllers with that same issue. I am on to the anniversary one and havent had any issues yet, while the last two would have been shot by now. 

I never did until I played Destiny. I've gone through 2 controllers with that same issue. I am on to the anniversary one and havent had any issues yet, while the last two would have been shot by now. 
I think the first run of controllers all had issues smh. Should've copped the BB warranty. Gotta send my second controller in to SONY and try to get my first one fixed for the low.

Yup i was wondering the same thing. First controller the rubber rubbed off of part of the stick cause you know that left stick gets that heavy duty thumb work.
Bought another black one and Rainbow 6 made me realize that its messed up. Controlling the drone is a ***** and if im trying to just stand there my dude will slowly move forward.
My girl got me a red controller for xmas and said she got the $3 Amazon warranty so itd be >$50 and get free shipping. Cant wait to get ahold of that

I had the same issue with my first controller for the same reason. Been using a new controller, the blue one, since February and it's been holding up well and I definitely have put in more time on this one than my old one.

Last edited:
Nikkei: Kojima left Konami, establishing new company with former staff to make new PlayStation game

Kojima-at-SCE-Taiwan.jpg

Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima officially left Konami on December 15 and is establishing a new studio with his former Konami staff, according to a Nikkei report.

Kojima is reportedly in final negotiations with Sony Computer Entertainment, and his new game is expected to launch first for PlayStation platform(s).

http://gematsu.com/2015/12/nikkei-k...taff-new-playstation-game#QWTtLL9bgFCojrSA.99

Last edited:
TLOU:R "on sale" for $35 this week.

That is not a sale. That is about what the regular price should be now.

The move independent with Sony partnering is probably the best move for his company right now. The situation was unfortunate but I think he left konami on a high note with MGS5. I'm genuinely happy that Sony's supporting him like this.

Back
Top Bottom