The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just bought a PS4 w/Battlefront and COD and now looking to buy an additional game. Want to get something offline that can keep me preoccupied until I get a better internet provider. Leaning towards Witcher 3, DA:Inquisition, or FO4. Any other suggestions?
Bloodborne and Until Dawn can hold your interest. i would roll with Witcher 3 out of all the choices tho

Just bought a PS4 w/Battlefront and COD and now looking to buy an additional game. Want to get something offline that can keep me preoccupied until I get a better internet provider. Leaning towards Witcher 3, DA:Inquisition, or FO4. Any other suggestions?
Grand Theft Auto 5

Borderlands Handsome Collection

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

Bloodborne

Far Cry 4

Dying Light

Mad Max

mgsv

All those games are in the 20-80hr range.

Almost every game requires a patch, regardless of whether it has online.

The only offline games I have are Fallout 4 and Until Dawn. Until Dawn is great the first time around, really fun watching others play it after you've beaten the game as well. I'm planning on getting Bloodborne as well, but only after I'm done with Fallout.

Grand Theft Auto 5
Borderlands Handsome Collection
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
Bloodborne
Far Cry 4
Dying Light
Mad Max
mgsv

All those games are in the 20-80hr range.
Almost every game requires a patch, regardless of whether it has online.

-Co-sign on Metal Gear Solid V(If you like stealth) and GTA-V (if you haven't played it yet)
-Fallout 4 is amazing but daunting in scope the game is gigantic
-Bloodborne is the next game I plan on buying, but not 'til I finish fallout

Last edited:
Somehow forgot about MGSV and have GTA on PS3 so that's a no go until it's $20. Might check out Far Cry since it might be cheap now along with dying light. Borderlands seems extremely interesting too and I'll definitely go for Until Dawn after checking out a YouTube video on it, seems like something my girl can watch while I play.

The only offline games I have are Fallout 4 and Until Dawn. Until Dawn is great the first time around, really fun watching others play it after you've beaten the game as well. I'm planning on getting Bloodborne as well, but only after I'm done with Fallout.
Good to know.

whose on PS4 blackops with a mic..

add me... i usually play hardcore any play list:

PhAtLiTtLe

After rumors PS2 emulation was coming to the PS4, Sony released the first eight “fan favorite” games, which includes Dark Cloud, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PS4. The games retail for either $10 or $15 USD and include trophy support and up-rendered 1080p visuals.

View media item 1830966

When is PS2 emulation coming to PS4 ?

Hybrid ?

After rumors PS2 emulation was coming to the PS4, Sony released the first eight “fan favorite” games, which includes Dark Cloud, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PS4. The games retail for either $10 or $15 USD and include trophy support and up-rendered 1080p visuals.

View media item 1830966

When is PS2 emulation coming to PS4 ?

Hybrid ?

There's no true emulation coming. You're just going to be able to buy PS2 games that include trophies and upscale them. True emulation where you can put your PS2 disc in and play w/ the PS4 is not going to happen.

Hideo Kojima Talks New Studio, 'Edgy' PlayStation Game, and the Future

kjp-720x405.jpg

Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has founded a new independent game studio: Kojima Productions, which has partnered with Sony for its first project, a new franchise that Kojima told IGN will be "slightly more edgy."

We spoke to Kojima in Tokyo for his first public interview since reports that he was leaving Konami after the completion of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. He will be joined at his new studio by former Metal Gear Solid artist Yoji Shinkawa and producer Kenichiro Imaizumi. Both men will fill senior roles overlooking art design and production respectively.
Kojima isn’t ready to give any details on what Kojima Productions’ PlayStation project is quite yet, and it’s likely that very very little, if anything, has even been decided. But the early team told IGN what its philosophy and goals will be for the nascent project.

"I want to create something that’s what people expect, but at the same time will have something new that people haven’t seen before," Kojima said, noting specifically that "it will be a complete game."

While Hideo Kojima wants to deliver what his fans expect from him -- “I think that’s games” -- video game development isn’t necessarily the only thing Kojima Productions is interested in long-term.

"The focus is on digital content, so we could consider movies, animations, anything," Kojima said. "But first I think people expect games from me. That’s where I want to put my focus. Once we have an established IP in games, something solid that satisfies people, then we can consider movies and videos."

Kojima reiterated once more that he’s still interested in working with his Silent Hills partner Guillermo del Toro, whether it’s a game, film, anime, or something else entirely.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/12/...re? hub page (front page)&utm_content=1&watch

Last edited:
Meh don't care for PS2 emulation. I didn't buy a ps4 to play old games.

Catch me on SFV and R6:S this weekend

Any deals for ps plus? My order got cancelled Black Friday with both an online order and store pickup for the $10 3-month subscriptions smh

Yeah Kojima's game is gonna take a while. Sucks he spent all that time developing the Fox Engine (that he claimed shortened development time), only to have to leave it with Konami.

Back
Top Bottom