The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Video of the real announcement playing in konami's head.

9696691418_a9c877a9da2rs0c.gif

Last edited:
Any chance that he was already working on a new game with PS? If not, we'll probably see it release on PS5.

Any chance that he was already working on a new game with PS? If not, we'll probably see it release on PS5.
Depends on the size of the game. If it's a downloadable type of game maybe 2 or so years from scratch. If it's a AAA game it'd be 3 at min but he also takes a long time to make stuff so then probably 5-7

Last edited:
I'm thinking 4 years if it's to be a PS4 game.

A launch or early gen PS5 game is not a bad thing either

Next SFV beta is free to all. 12/18 - 12/20.

And by all I mean exclusive to PS4 and PC. Not on Xbox. Repeat, the next SF will not be in Xbox, nor Will Kojima's next game.

Next SFV beta is free to all. 12/18 - 12/20.

And by all I mean exclusive to PS4 and PC. Not on Xbox. Repeat, the next SF will not be in Xbox, nor Will Kojima's next game.

i hope my boy gets my pc done by friday.

Just bought a PS4 w/Battlefront and COD and now looking to buy an additional game. Want to get something offline that can keep me preoccupied until I get a better internet provider. Leaning towards Witcher 3, DA:Inquisition, or FO4. Any other suggestions?

Just bought a PS4 w/Battlefront and COD and now looking to buy an additional game. Want to get something offline that can keep me preoccupied until I get a better internet provider. Leaning towards Witcher 3, DA:Inquisition, or FO4. Any other suggestions?
Without the need of internet connection?

Uncharted Collection.

I'd say Madden, but the game needs you to be signed on to even play Franchise mode.
sick.gif

Without the need of internet connection?

Uncharted Collection.

I'd say Madden, but the game needs you to be signed on to even play Franchise mode.:x
Dammit, I think I'll wait until Madden goes down, might buy 2K16. Heard FO4 keeps you preoccupied for a while so I might just go for that for now. Really want Witcher though because its different than anything I've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom