The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

bought the Fallout 4 DLC last night before the price hike. Hopefully it's worth the money...

Now to wait for a sale on the actual game.

After what proved to be one of the weirdest and most awkward openings in a game I can remember, MGS V is turning out to be one of the best games I have played in a long time.

My only issue is that I wish it was a little more grounded in terms of story, but then I guess it wouldn't be MGS.

Kind of confused by whats happening, but I'm having alot of fun so... 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Yeaaaa, story in MGS V is a little lackluster but dat gameplay tho, :wow:

Best gameplay in a 3rd person shooter since Vanquish, IMO.

I remember I picked it up in September, only played the first mission and didn't touch it again until Christmas. :rofl:

The intro and pretty much any gameplay with the skulls were such a chore to play though and took so much away from it. Like everyone has said, excellent game otherwise.

so for some reason my controller sometimes lags, like while playing cod bo3 itll turn me aroudn or in a random direction by itself. it gets quite annoying and idk why it does it. any ideas? I have the destiny version ps4 and controller, i also have turtle beach's headset adapter so i can use my x12 headset. been happening to my borther a lot more than when i am playing

so for some reason my controller sometimes lags, like while playing cod bo3 itll turn me aroudn or in a random direction by itself. it gets quite annoying and idk why it does it. any ideas? I have the destiny version ps4 and controller, i also have turtle beach's headset adapter so i can use my x12 headset. been happening to my borther a lot more than when i am playing
it was happening to me , i realized it was when my daughter would buffer a youtube video on her ipad it was causing lag .....check your connection speed and if you have other devices using internet it can be that , i pay like $20 more for internet now per month but its actually worth it .....even 2k is connected in offline gameplay because of the VC and it would lag before , feels like im running 2K/COD on a PC now except my monitor / graphics suck

I was listening to the Giant Bomb podcast last week and they didn't really like Far Cry: Primal, said its linear and boring. Im still looking forward to it, anybody else?

My PS4 backlog consists of:

The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Tales of Zestiria
Shovel Knight
Resident Evil
Metro Redux
Final Fantady VII
Dark Souls 2
Far Cry 4
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

and a whole lot more but I have no real desire to play any of them. The only game on my mind is Uncharted 4
mean.gif
Seriously, I'm having such a tough time starting and finishing a bunch of games. I'm sitting on:

Witcher 3 (got maybe 10 hrs in)

Bloodbourne (Barely touched)
Until Dawn (Haven't touched)

MGS V (been months since I've played)

GTA V (still deciding between online or single player)

and I just got the Nathan Drake Collection from groupon for $15 bucks. I haven't played the originals so it's an awesome new experience. Honestly, I end up popping in 2K16 and playing my park or career. It's kinda sad that I have so many great games I haven't had the chance to play much and the list don't even include the indy games! 

Seriously, I'm having such a tough time starting and finishing a bunch of games. I'm sitting on:

Witcher 3 (got maybe 10 hrs in)
Bloodbourne (Barely touched)

Until Dawn (Haven't touched)
MGS V (been months since I've played)
GTA V (still deciding between online or single player)

and I just got the Nathan Drake Collection from groupon for $15 bucks. I haven't played the originals so it's an awesome new experience. Honestly, I end up popping in 2K16 and playing my park or career. It's kinda sad that I have so many great games I haven't had the chance to play much and the list don't even include the indy games! 
It's these damn online games.

The next update is pretty nice, getting a lot of features already on Xbox plus a few unique ones for the system

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...-50-update-starts-soon-key-features-detailed/
Remote Play (PC/Mac) – We’re bringing PS4 Remote Play to Windows PC and Mac. This feature won’t be available to test in the beta, but you can look forward to it soon.

glasses.gif
There is a 3rd party app for it now but an in house is big to answer Windows 10 features. I'm a mac guy and was considering getting a PC just to take advantage of Windows 10 but Sony is blessing me without needing to leave my Ecosystem, this is one of the best updates I've personally seen in a while. A lot of added features to add to the community.

NT SF V tournaments pending? @ddouble

I was listening to the Giant Bomb podcast last week and they didn't really like Far Cry: Primal, said its linear and boring. Im still looking forward to it, anybody else?

I was and even reserved it

But it's a step back from the other games so I passed

I will cop when it goes on sale

The next update is pretty nice, getting a lot of features already on Xbox plus a few unique ones for the system

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...-50-update-starts-soon-key-features-detailed/

:pimp:

ill re-up my ps+ membership one of these days :smh:
UC 4. We gotta start saving like a $1 a day and we will probably have the money by then :lol:
There's gonna be an open beta for UC4 this weekend, I think. I'll be on cycle break when UC4 drops, I expect to see NT online :smokin

Back
Top Bottom