The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Only Japan gets the Apex book: again.
mean.gif
Fingers-crossed the rest of Asia will get it too. 
nerd.gif

That Nordschleife race was pretty good... Clean and close racing... and 4-wide at the straight was nuts.  

Fingers-crossed the rest of Asia will get it too. :nerd:

That Nordschleife race was pretty good... Clean and close racing... and 4-wide at the straight was nuts.  

I think there was an english one for GT6 even though it was still an Asia release.

If so I'll have to import and skip the Steel Book edition :smh:

I'm late but in no particular order....

1. FF 6
2. FF 7
3. FF 10
4. FF 9
5. FF 12

Anybody played Shadow Hearts 1&2 on ps2/ps3?
The Judgement ring battle system was :pimp:

Yeah I have all 3 Shadow hearts PS2 games and they are really dope :smokin

Didn't see it mentioned, but there is an open beta for The Tomorrow Children running this weekend.

My thoughts on the The Tomorrow Children -

Man, trippy game. You run a city with other users it seems like. You can create/build homes, monuments, power generators; anything that a town will need to serve its inhabitants and make it run.

Everyone has to "do their part" by mining for resources, generate power or whatever the population needs at the moment.

The interesting part? All of this is decided by you and the people you are playing with/living with in said town. There are a bunch of user created towns and if you get far enough you can create your own and do the same with new neighbors.

Never thought I would like this.

I got all of this from playing just under an hour so far and looks like there is more to it/will release once the full game comes out.

The Soviet style art and feel really lends to the idea of everyone being a cog to a machine and everyone must contribute something to the cause; making a town and bring it back to its former glory...what ever that means.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it's a neat game. I was a little lost at first but I started to get into it then I started having connection issues.

I just downloaded it so I'll probably play some of the beta tomorrow definitely sounds interesting

Do you get the free ps plus games if you on a trial subscription ?
Yeah but you cant play them once that trial is up. PS plus games are only available to you for "free" as long as you have PS plus. It's not like xbox where you download them and they're yours forever regardless of your live status.

Yeah but you cant play them once that trial is up. PS plus games are only available to you for "free" as long as you have PS plus. It's not like xbox where you download them and they're yours forever regardless of your live status.
I think Xbox is the same way now. Once Gold expires, those games cannot be played.

I think Xbox is the same way now. Once Gold expires, those games cannot be played.
360 games are yours forever. Xbox one games can't be played without gold

360 games are yours forever. Xbox one games can't be played without gold
OK I knew it was something similar. I never finished Child of Light cause my Live expired.

What are some good headsets for the ps4??. Sorry for all the questions lately trying to get back into gaming

Back
Top Bottom