The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

j4-blk-ffp__6_a0cfc473-eb7e-4963-bf91-d6e6e7785fb7.jpeg

includes a mic
http://www.amazon.com/JLAB-Jbuds-Heavy-Headphones-Travel/dp/B0018Z7VYY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465138936&sr=8-2&keywords=jlab+jbuds+j4
Thanks man do you think turtlebeach headsets are worth the price

^they're a popular choice, but i personally dislike headsets.
Earbuds are my go-to.

BBorne
RE1 Remaster
Witcher 3
UC4
MGS5
TO1886

Still have to finish these, except for maybe BBorne.

I'll eventually pick up Evil Within, R&C, Mad Max.

I'm set until Battlefield 1 and PSVR drop.

My local PX has the ME trilogy for $10 but I wanna see if EA does a PS4 collection despite them saying them won't

My local PX has the ME trilogy for $10 but I wanna see if EA does a PS4 collection despite them saying them won't
EA and Bioware have denied saying they will make one or don't have interest in making one but if anything the best time to announce it would be at E3 this year so people can buy and play it before andromeda drops next year

EA and Bioware have denied saying they will make one or don't have interest in making one but if anything the best time to announce it would be at E3 this year so people can buy and play it before andromeda drops next year
Exactly what I'm waiting for. They have plenty in stock so one week won't hurt.

yep doesn't hurt to just wait. The only thing that sucks about the collection is that it doesn't contain all the DLC for 2 and 3 I believe

But on another note, E3 this year gonna be :pimp:

Seeing as how we haven't had really any major leaks for E3, can we post them in SPOILERS if they have to be posted in here :nerd:

yep doesn't hurt to just wait. The only thing that sucks about the collection is that it doesn't contain all the DLC for 2 and 3 I believe

But on another note, E3 this year gonna be :pimp:
Agreed. I'm pretty excited because we haven't had many leaks. I'm hoping Horizon still releases. NMS was delayed and Hello Games released a statement. We've heard nothing from Guerrila so I'm hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom