The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hmmm I wonder if it'll be worth trading in my current PS4 for a Neo when it releases...Hopefully the Neo isn't too expensive lol

so the Neo is a Xbox One S?
Yeah I think so
Yea but it also has the best exclusives
smokin.gif
with the worse controller 
sick.gif

I'm really feeling like to hell with BF1. I've been trying to get on both PS4 and X1 and servers are down on both :smh:

I'm really feeling like to hell with BF1. I've been trying to get on both PS4 and X1 and servers are down on both
mean.gif
I like how it looks but I just dont think BF play style is for me. I did a few rush yesterday and it takes forever just to find someone to fight or they chillin on a rock mad far away shooting you. i like quicker in your face gun action 

I'm really feeling like to hell with BF1. I've been trying to get on both PS4 and X1 and servers are down on both :smh:
Yeah I can't imagine who bad it is today even yesterday I was running into server problems and it wasn't even open to everyone yet

I like how it looks but I just dont think BF play style is for me. I did a few rush yesterday and it takes forever just to find someone to fight or they chillin on a rock mad far away shooting you. i like quicker in your face gun action 
BF1 is one of my most anticipated behind FF XV and Gears 4 but not being able to play right now might cause me to wait for reviews.

Nah, Xbone S is jut the same but Xbone but smaller in size and UHD support.

Neo is more powerful than a normal PS4 which is more powerful than the Xbone.

A better comparison is Neo and Scorpio

Last edited:
BF1 is one of my most anticipated behind FF XV and Gears 4 but not being able to play right now might cause me to wait for reviews.

Ricky stop playing :lol:

You know the drill with betas.

I know you want to play but stop it papi
I'm serious bro. I watched a few streams earlier and I feel like I need to play for myself. I want to see more weapons and some vehicles. Maybe the streamers were just trash :lol:

Nah, Xbone S is jut the same but Xbone but smaller in size and UHD support.

Neo is more powerful than a normal PS4 which is more powerful than the Xbone.

A better comparison is Neo and Scorpio
Oh so the Neo is a beefed up PS4 and a weak version of the Scorpio, gotcha.

Does the Neo have a 500GB HD again? All that power with a struggle to enjoy all those exclusives, spending time downloading games over. The S has a 2 TB version. Both upscale games to 4K now.

Yeah I think so
Yea but it also has the best exclusives
smokin.gif
with the worse controller 
sick.gif
Learn to adapt my dude
eyes.gif
I can't shrink my hands bro. 

I'm serious bro. I watched a few streams earlier and I feel like I need to play for myself. I want to see more weapons and some vehicles. Maybe the streamers were just trash :lol:

Just wait until you feel the game bro.

I damn near wrote these cats a letter last night demanding a season pass bundle :lol:

I've got Michael Jordan hands and have no problem with the controller. Where did this myth come from? Ya'll playing games with Javale McGee coordination.

I've got Michael Jordan hands and have no problem with the controller. Where did this myth come from? Ya'll playing games with Javale McGee coordination.

He is our boy but he really don't like PS4 man. That is all this is :lol:

Last edited:
What coordination you need with NMS bro. The controller is small, i only prefer it for fighters really but shooters its wack. Them thumbsticks too close. That however doesn't stop my skill, I've got it shaking with homies on NT on PS and don't be here all scared to play bloodborne like some of yall. Beat it multiple times. Coordination is on point 
nthat.gif

Just busting chops dont want folks not familar with me feeling a way, I just prefer the non loner machine and controller, that is all. :smile: 

Back
Top Bottom