The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

laugh.gif
 Was just gonna post that... LMAO at that ending bit.

MW:R is dope, just like the OG. I got it Saturday, took all day to update it, played it all Sunday and today. I'm hooked, again. Ran a few games with my blood brother Mo [****], won them all, good times, we need to get the band back and possible tournament again :nerd:

Sorry for all the questions guys. But does anybody know any apps that have 4k movies??for the ps4 pro since there's no 4k blurry player. Amazon video seems to have a few 4k movies

Sorry for all the questions guys. But does anybody know any apps that have 4k movies??for the ps4 pro since there's no 4k blurry player. Amazon video seems to have a few 4k movies

YouTube and Netflix were/will be updated for 4K and HDR.

There was an update recently but I haven't checked the patch notes.

Last edited:
MW:R is dope, just like the OG. I got it Saturday, took all day to update it, played it all Sunday and today. I'm hooked, again. Ran a few games with my blood brother Mo [****], won them all, good times, we need to get the band back and possible tournament again
nerd.gif
Let's do it 
smokin.gif

Target Black Friday looks pretty good

Might cop sfv cod

Last time I played video game was around 3 months ago with bloodborne.

Majority of steam reviews for new games seem a little entitled.
Games gotta have 21:9 support, overlay support, 60 fps, and crazy mouse support.

Generally things that don't even relate to actual gameplay or that devs don't really need to care about, since they're catering to consoles primarily.
I understand why they'd be pissed, since pcs can be costly. But they could just cop a console to negate some of the negatives of pc gaming, which to some eould be blasphemous.

I want 21:9 and 60+ frames on every AAA title that has a PC port.

Or make the PC version cheaper.

Its about to be 2017 and there is consumer level tech that far exceed what any publisher is willing to pay a developer to make.

its a shame.

Majority of steam reviews for new games seem a little entitled.
Games gotta have 21:9 support, overlay support, 60 fps, and crazy mouse support.

Generally things that don't even relate to actual gameplay or that devs don't really need to care about, since they're catering to consoles primarily.
I understand why they'd be pissed, since pcs can be costly. But they could just cop a console to negate some of the negatives of pc gaming, which to some eould be blasphemous.

I want 21:9 and 60+ frames on every AAA title that has a PC port.

Or make the PC version cheaper.

Its about to be 2017 and there is consumer level tech that far exceed what any publisher is willing to pay a developer to make.

its a shame.

@iYen, bruh

Proper mouse support and acceleration does not relate to actual gameplay?

Devs shouldnt care about 60FPS?

"they could just cop a console to negate some of the negatives of pc gaming"

View media item 2230579
PC users have a right to complain since they get shafted left and right with dog **** ports and piss poor performance on many AAA titles *cough* Arkham Knight *cough*. Hopefully that wont be too much of an issue in the future with Xbox Play Anywhere but it still doesnt solve everything. You are new to PC gaming so you might not get it just yet but give it a few years.

I understand why Devs and Publishers love consoles but catering to them has really held back progress in gaming as a whole.

http://www.gamestop.com/trade/quote/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-500gb-system-black/114375

does anyone know if you have to give up a controller as well in order to receive the $150 or is the $150 just for the console?

Fine print does not state

This.

I need to go ahead and pick this up. I played FIFA 17 over the weekend and I have the same reaction as I did when I played NBA 2K17; that ish is crispy man. Some people are saying that they can't tell the difference and I don't know how.

For those wanting to make the jump to 4K, Best Buy has the Samsung KS8000 on sale this week. It's one of the better sets to pair with the PS4 Pro.

I need to go ahead and pick this up. I played FIFA 17 over the weekend and I have the same reaction as I did when I played NBA 2K17; that ish is crispy man. Some people are saying that they can't tell the difference and I don't know how.

For those wanting to make the jump to 4K, Best Buy has the Samsung KS8000 on sale this week. It's one of the better sets to pair with the PS4 Pro.

I'm saving the game for when i get a 4K/HDR TV. I'm glad I didn't have the time when it came out.

I'm saving the game for when i get a 4K/HDR TV. I'm glad I didn't have the time when it came out.

The gameplay really did look like Pixar film :wow:

The Pro is burning holes in my wallet making me want all of these games now just to see them in 4K :smh:

MW:R is dope, just like the OG. I got it Saturday, took all day to update it, played it all Sunday and today. I'm hooked, again. Ran a few games with my blood brother Mo [****], won them all, good times, we need to get the band back and possible tournament again
nerd.gif
Damn must have just missed you. Ran with Mo and Just for a few hours.

Also loving the cod4 remaster.. however I can tell that I've been off FPS for a few years lol.. Need to practice smh

Went 28-4 last night, my best game so far

Back
Top Bottom