The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The disc reader in the PS4 Pro is pretty loud 
laugh.gif
 But the fan definitely doesn't run as loud as it did on my older PS4.

The new controller seems lighter too.

I leave my PS4 in rest mode so it auto-downloads updates, finishes downloading games or DLC, ect.
Does yours always download updates, DLC etc?

Mine doesn't always do it while in rest mode.
There are some that don't, but the majority do.

All system updates, 90% of patches/game updates/ and all of my pre-ordered content.

And of course if I have too much on my HDD it won't download.

Right.

Can't I set the time? Mine updates at like 6 in the morning so maybe that is way it misses those Tuesday predates.

Family the Battlefront VR mission takes the crown for VR experiences, granted that it is Star Wars, but man is it great. It needs to be a full game asap.

so far for me it's thumper, hyper void and cod jackal assault

the new resident evil demo is crazy too

Thumper is great also, it's funny I haven't played more than one level in non vr it felt strange.

that eagle flight game is ill too but only played a little

hyper void is really nice to me

jackal assault is better than the xwing missions to me tho, control and sound wise

COD MW Remastered additional maps and modes to be released Dec 13

On December 13, players who own Modern Warfare Remastered will receive the remaining six remastered maps: Bloc, Countdown, Pipeline, Showdown, Strike, and Wet Work, along with the Hardpoint and Gun Game modes being made available in Modern Warfare Remastered for the first time.
Plus, we’re throwing in an additional chilly bonus as all Modern Warfare Remastered players will also get the remastered Winter Crash map in all its glory! We’ll be running a 24/7 Winter Crash playlist beginning on December 20 that will last through the holidays, and we’ll have more details soon.

large

Haven't played Jackal Assault yet but still top game for me is RIGS.

I need to learn how to parry properly in FFXV. I have like a 30% success rate.

I'm about to break down and just buy Japanese Persona 5.

I don't think I'll make it until April, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend loves the Kingdom Hearts games and I wanna get her one when they come out but I don't know which one since I never played this franchise. Which one should I get her?

My girlfriend loves the Kingdom Hearts games and I wanna get her one when they come out but I don't know which one since I never played this franchise. Which one should I get her?
they are releasing the last collection of games in the U.S. for Jan. 24th which is the 2.8 collection before KH3 releases on the PS4. But they will also be releasing the Complete Edition in March on the PS4 that had the last two collection of games on one disc that dropped on the PS3 

But the Complete Edition won't include the 2.8 collection so you gotta buy them separately

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom