The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Played Star Wars Rogue One PSVR DLC and Resident Evil first hour demo in VR today. Star Wars was great, albeit short. Resident evil was great but nerve racking. I was checking over my shoulder like every two seconds.

I reached a part where a character nonchalantly strolls past a doorway, and I was like, "I'm done!". Wish I could've saved cuz I was enjoying it, but the tension was too much.

Last edited:
Watching that Kingdom Hearts video above reminded me how confusing the damn story is :lol:

Who would of thought a game with Mickey mouse would be so complex.

Finally got to demo Batman VR the other day... and it really was just a demo... all I did was put on the gear in the Batcave.  
laugh.gif

Still, it was pretty cool.  Standing in that elevator and seeing how "big" the space around me was pretty cool.  The resolution didn't look that impressive though. 

20161209-khhdfcp-02.jpg

15th Anniversary Edition.
Japan only though.

This thread moves faster than oc. I need a external hdd 1tb is fine just need a good one.

I bought a 750GB SSD on Black Friday and it's flying. If price is not a problem then I would suggest that or a 1TB SSD.

Finally got to demo Batman VR the other day... and it really was just a demo... all I did was put on the gear in the Batcave.  :lol:
Still, it was pretty cool.  Standing in that elevator and seeing how "big" the space around me was pretty cool.  The resolution didn't look that impressive though. 

That's the problem with VR games on standard PS4. Much better on the pro.

Watching that Kingdom Hearts video above reminded me how confusing the damn story is :lol:

Who would of thought a game with Mickey mouse would be so complex.

Anything he can't throw zippers at, he just makes it confusing.
View media item 2256061

If anyone has a PC, Assassin's Creed 3 is free this month on Ubisoft Club. Just make a free account.

wouldn't play AC3 if even if they paid me.

Always nice to see a proper lap from someone (a GT Academy finalist, mind you) who knows what they're doing... featuring NT's favorite car (?)

Last edited:
The random dialogue for FF XV is pretty good.

Prompto, "What do you think Gladiolus is up to?"

Noctis "Probably meeting girls"

Prompto "Son of a B*#^$!"

roll.gif

I have heard them drop a couple of PG swear words.

Started FFXV, but fell asleep after I got the car back.

Do I only level up if I set up camp? Do you guys just wander around before continuing the main story?

You gain experience doing quests, killing enemies, ect.

You can camp to "cash in" the experience to level up with the added benefit of eating a meal Ignus cooks for added stat boosts (temporary).

Staying in a hotel/RV is similiar, but the added benefit is that you usually have experience boosts. Some give you 1.3x the amount of total experience you have.

Stay at the hotels when you need to level, camps when you need stat boosts for bigger fights.

I do as many sidequests as I can in between story missions, or until I get bored with them.

Last edited:
Started FFXV, but fell asleep after I got the car back.

Do I only level up if I set up camp? Do you guys just wander around before continuing the main story?
You level up by setting up camp or resting at a rest spot

When it comes to RPGs for me I always run around and do all the side missions I can before doing main mission stories

Back
Top Bottom