The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I am trying to do stuff in the area before progressing. Side quests and gathering those materials.

And that is funny cause I fell asleep too.

Sweet, thanks for the insight...Yeah, idk if I had a long day at work or what...But I fell asleep a couple of times 
laugh.gif

I'll just clear the area before moving on to the next place.

I got tired of the side quests kind of quick; mainly because each quest giver would have the same thing for you to do but somewhere else. They can find someone else to go get those dog tags |I

Last edited:
Yea I'm enjoying the hunts.

I'm getting more sidequests than completing them. I don't even think I'm going to bother with the lower level ones but then again I might need them to get more quests.

I need to also get on some fishing as Noctis is still Lvl 1.

Summons :wow: :wow: :wow:

So much I could say about this game. Using a car to get round the map while listening to FF tunes is genius.

I got tired of the side quests kind of quick; mainly because each quest giver would have the same thing for you to do but somewhere else. They can find someone else to go get those dog tags
tired.gif
I just started stacking as many sidequests as possible, then going to areas and getting 4-5 done at once. 

Really wish you could stack hunts. 
mean.gif

I just started stacking as many sidequests as possible, then going to areas and getting 4-5 done at once. 

Really wish you could stack hunts. :smh:

That's what I've been trying to do; I'll knock out some, then move on to the main story.

Not being able to stack hunts was a questionable decision. Hopefully they add the ability to do that in the future.

The summons are awesome. I've only been able to summon one on two different occasions though.

That's the problem with VR games on standard PS4. Much better on the pro.
But despite that, I really did get the immersive-sensation.  Can't wait to try a racing game like that...

Hell no to horror games though.  
sick.gif

I've done probably about 60-70 side quests. I decided to progress thru the main storyline and I must say I'm disappointed in how short the chapters are. I literally completed 2 or 3 chapters in about 30 minutes. I'm on chapter 13 now. I'll probably finish it tonight and then continue on forward with the platinum. Even though it's short, it's safe to say FF I back :smokin

This game probably has the best bestiary in any game I've played.

But despite that, I really did get the immersive-sensation.  Can't wait to try a racing game like that...

Hell no to horror games though.  :x

Racing games and VR are a match made in heaven.

They need to get demo units out once GT Sports come out. It's revolutionary.

So much I could say about this game. Using a car to get round the map while listening to FF tunes is genius.

Is it just me or is the volume on the radio/mp3 player a little low? I tried adjusting so they other sound effects are lower but the music is still barely audible.

I also don't notice the game soundtrack unless I'm in fights. A lot of times I'm running around in silence. This game needs a good overworld theme.

Last edited:
I've done probably about 60-70 side quests. I decided to progress thru the main storyline and I must say I'm disappointed in how short the chapters are. I literally completed 2 or 3 chapters in about 30 minutes. I'm on chapter 13 now. I'll probably finish it tonight and then continue on forward with the platinum. Even though it's short, it's safe to say FF I back :smokin

I keep hearing that Chapter 13 is horrible. I'm only on 10 right now. Let us know if what people are saying about 13 is accurate.

I've done probably about 60-70 side quests. I decided to progress thru the main storyline and I must say I'm disappointed in how short the chapters are. I literally completed 2 or 3 chapters in about 30 minutes. I'm on chapter 13 now. I'll probably finish it tonight and then continue on forward with the platinum. Even though it's short, it's safe to say FF I back
smokin.gif
How many hours are you in overall?

I keep hearing that Chapter 13 is horrible. I'm only on 10 right now. Let us know if what people are saying about 13 is accurate.
they are gonna be adding more stuff to that chapter in a patch since people are complaining about how bad it is. i wonder how much will be changed and when it will come 

they are gonna be adding more stuff to that chapter in a patch since people are complaining about how bad it is. i wonder how much will be changed and when it will come 

Should I hold off on going that far maybe? I didn't really read anything on it, so I don't know what to expect. With my backlog, I don't think I'd re-play the game again in the near future.

Should I hold off on going that far maybe? I didn't really read anything on it, so I don't know what to expect. With my backlog, I don't think I'd re-play the game again in the near future.
I'm just gonna make a 2nd save after I get into chapter 12 and just see the difference between them once it's out. I'm not there yet so idk what to expect from the chapter or the update for it

I'm just gonna make a 2nd save after I get into chapter 12 and just see the difference between them once it's out. I'm not there yet so idk what to expect from the chapter or the update for it

Good idea!

They said it was a mid-term goal IIRC, which will require voice acting and localization.
I can't wait that long. I need to take full advantage of my days off work.

Good idea!

They said it was a mid-term goal IIRC, which will require voice acting and localization.
I can't wait that long. I need to take full advantage of my days off work.
How far away is mid-term goal for this game? That's the important question lol

I've been playing FF all day.

Noctis Lvl 45 before going into chapter 9.

I'm burned out for today :lol:

Back
Top Bottom