The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Described as a mixture of Souls Games + Ninja Gaiden.

Not for the impatient :lol:

Last edited:
is there any diff in performance from the ps4 to the slim? eb games canada has a promotion, trade in the OG and you get the slim and uncharted and one of 10 games for 99$. Im going to do it tomorrow 

is there any diff in performance from the ps4 to the slim? eb games canada has a promotion, trade in the OG and you get the slim and uncharted and one of 10 games for 99$. Im going to do it tomorrow 

Game performance no but it's quieter and uses less power

Last edited:
Picked up my TLOU Grounded playthrough.

This is a waste of time.

David is horrible. No way could I believe he survived that long in that works. Can't kill anything with his freaking gun. racked up about a 300-15 kill count vs him at this check point that I've played 50 times.

I know this is supposed to be the hard mode but come the **** on. he can shoot one of these damn clickers. I want to shoot him in the head and take his gun. I'd be through this in one attempt.

You guys that play through crushing mode and whatnot are out of your friggin minds.

Last edited:
Crushing mode on UC isn't really that hard. I'm sure grounded is alot harder.

Yall be sure to check your email that you used to sign up on PSN. I got a 20% code today
smokin.gif
just peeped the last email i got from PS Store and it was there. good looks bro i never read those things lol

Yea I'm not feeling chapter 13 on FFXV.
It's a drag
Yeah it was weird compared to the rest of the game. I know chapter 14 is the last one so I'm doing a few more hunts and side quests before the final showdown.

Now bring back roger the one shot kid and we'll have the perfect game. I'm excited for this, tEllen was my childhood. That and primal rage, and KI.

Now bring back roger the one shot kid and we'll have the perfect game. I'm excited for this, tEllen was my childhood. That and primal rage, and KI.
Roger already guest starred in Forza Horizon 3.

He's def. coming back in Tekken 7.

Yeah it was weird compared to the rest of the game. I know chapter 14 is the last one so I'm doing a few more hunts and side quests before the final showdown.

Whatever gets patched into chapter 13 will get watched on YouTube :lol:
I'm stil not done with it but man I'm not going through this again.

Whatever gets patched into chapter 13 will get watched on YouTube :lol:
I'm stil not done with it but man I'm not going through this again.
Depending on the DLC, I'll probably do another playthrough once I get a PS4 Pro. If not, I'll watch it or read about it in here :lol:

Played a few hours of Fallout 4, not really interested in continuing to play it.

Last edited:
Was never a Fallout 4 fan as well. They garnered so much hype when they first showed it (justifiably so) that it seemed like the game was a slight disappointment, even though it's still an awesome game.

Just got to Chapter 9 on FFXV. My lord it's beautiful. Anybody not able to sit through and binge game for more than 1.5 - 2 hours at once? I lose focus and attention and need to to do something else after 1-2 hours.

20 hours into FFXV and i just found out you can actually buy a portable radio from the store you access from the Regalia thats lets you play songs while roaming.

Love this game man.

Was never a Fallout 4 fan as well. They garnered so much hype when they first showed it (justifiably so) that it seemed like the game was a slight disappointment, even though it's still an awesome game.

Just got to Chapter 9 on FFXV. My lord it's beautiful. Anybody not able to sit through and binge game for more than 1.5 - 2 hours at once? I lose focus and attention and need to to do something else after 1-2 hours.
Nah bro, I find myself having 5 to 6 hour sessions :lol:

Nah bro, I find myself having 5 to 6 hour sessions
laugh.gif
Wish I could do that. I've legit developed ADHD. Got two screens on my computer, a TV to my right and my phone near me. I'm always watching something or listening to something. Can't stay focused on anything. 

I'll glance at my phone and take a mini break but I been waiting on this game for years, I'm gonna play it and get my money's worth :lol:

I don't know what it is. Maybe it is this BB and Dark Souls kick but I haven't had the patience for FF15 thus far. I personally should have waited to copp.

I will get there though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom