The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Action RPG Tokyo Xanadu gets PS4 and PS Vita release in 2017

Aksys Games will release Tokyo Xanadu for PS Vita both physically and digitally this summer in North America and Europe, followed by Tokyo Xanadu eX+ for PlayStation 4 both physically and digitally and PC digitally this fall (winter 2017 in Europe), the company announced.

Tokyo Xanadu EX+ is an enhanced version of Tokyo Xanadu.

Limited editions will be available in both regions. Here’s what they include:

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/01/tokyo-xa...kyo-xanadu-ex-ps4-pc-fall#cd69s1A7ldqbqJJX.99

Tokyo Xanadu Limited Edition (PS Vita, Summer 2017)

• Tokyo Xanadu Physical Copy (Vita)
  • 5″ Deluxe Morimaru Plush
  • Blade Card Game Deck
  • 60 page Art Book
  • CD Soundtrack
  • Collector’s Box
Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Limited Edition (PS4, Fall 2017)

• Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Physical Copy (PS4)
  • 9″ Deluxe White Shroud Statue
  • Blade Card Game Deck
  • 60 page Art Book
  • CD Soundtrack
  • Collector’s Box

Last edited:
Last edited:
PS Store salees for this week. Nothing really to see here. The aforementioned WD2 demo, as well as a Rise of the Tomb Raider demo... file sizes are a bit much though.
New Release Deals (Sale Price, PlayStation Plus Price)
  • Instant Indie Collection Vol. 4: Hue, The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition & Dear Esther (PS4) – $23.99
  • Letter Quest Remastered/Paranautical Activity Bundle (PS4, PS Vita) – $15.29, $13.59
  • Siegecraft Commander (PS4) – $13.99 (PS+)
  • Supermagical (PS Vita) – $2.49 (PS+)
  • The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition (PS4) – $11.99
Other Deals (Sale Price, PS+ Price)
  • Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (PS4) – $9.89
  • No Man’s Sky (PS4) – $39.59
  • Pillar (PS4) – $1.59, $1.19
  • Randal’s Monday (PS4) – $4.89, $4.61
  • SteamWorld Dig (PS4, PS Vita) – $1.99
  • SteamWorld Heist (PS4, PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Watch Dogs 2 (PS4) – $40.19
  • Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe Edition (PS4) – $41.99
  • Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition (PS4) – $59.99
  • Zenith (PS4) – $14.99
New Freebies
  • MilitAnt Demo (PS4) – 637MB
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Demo (PS4) – 14.9GB
  • Watch Dogs 2 Demo (PS4) – 24.8GB
  • UNO ‘Winter Theme’ DLC (PS4)
PS4 Pre-Order Deals
  • Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition – $50.99 (also includes Duke Nukem as a playable character)
  • GNOG – $13.49 (PS+)
  • Night in the Woods – $17.99 (PS+)
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole – $59.99 (includes South Park: The Stick of Truth)

Last edited:
I didn't even know The Flame in the Flood was dropping on the PS4. Will be adding that to the indie backlog of mine

These last few weeks of PSN deals have just been awful. I guess they had to take it easy after the holidays :lol:

I'm gonna try out the Watch Dogs 2 demo. I want the game but not for more than $30

I hear good things about steamworld heist. Not gonna buy it though.

Right now I'm heavy into Darkest Dungeon.

Man I haven't been able to get online in 3 days I got internet I get the can't connect to server error and I'm wired anyone know how to fix this

Good Luck :lol:
Let us know how it is though. This looks like the killer app and hopefully the start of more to come.

I heard about the nausea it can cause and how it was kind of a disaster at E3 with that but supposedly they made some tweaks after the feedback. That's the only issue I have with the VR besides lack of games is that your kind of playing Russian Roulette with the nausea when you try new games. They need demos for all VR titles to give people an idea of if the game is even playable for some consumers. Still it's gonna be an interesting ride seeing where VR takes us.
lol yo I don't got that issue but play RE7 and move yourself back and forth over and over you'll start swaying. Mad trippy

These last few weeks of PSN deals have just been awful. I guess they had to take it easy after the holidays :lol:

im actually glad about this :lol:

that holiday sale had a lot of gems plus that 20% off coupon really came in handy saved like $150 :lol: :pimp:

grand kingdom is dope .... art style is fantastic; reminds me of those classic snes/ps1 era jrpgs. combat is a nice mix of classic turn-based and real time action. def worth the $18 bucks i paid

also had a blast with the dead rising collection ... still need to get the achievements for infinity mode in #1. it's puzzling that only one of the DLCs is included for DR2 but i guess capcom gon capcom

Man I haven't been able to get online in 3 days I got internet I get the can't connect to server error and I'm wired anyone know how to fix this

Only the basic stuff... reset your router and go into your PS4 network connection and re-do it.
Tried that thanks I hit up Sony too and they couldn't help smh
wifi or hardwired?
Hardwired
tried a different port on the router? Try a different cord also?

Nioh final beta confirmed for January 21~22nd

you will be able to play without PS+ subscription.
People who missed out on the alpha and beta rewards can earn their reward with this beta, as well as a new reward.
New reward oni mask
20170118-nioh-02.jpg

rewards from alpha and beta
20170118-nioh-03.jpg

20170118-nioh-04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom