I might mess around with it tonight.

NIOH this weekend!?
eek.gif

I am going IN
laugh.gif

I cannot buy Nioh knowing I still got Dark Souls II that needs to be beaten
laugh.gif

disregard ds2, wasn't made fully by the guy that did every other game and you can tell...a lot... not in a good way
Is it really that bad? I played for a few last year, never made it to the first boss. I'm hoping we get a Dark Souls remaster. I wasn't too fond of the first Nioh demo so I'd rather invest in more Souls' games.

NIOH this weekend!? :wow:

I am going IN :lol:

I cannot buy Nioh knowing I still got Dark Souls II that needs to be beaten :lol:

disregard ds2, wasn't made fully by the guy that did every other game and you can tell...a lot... not in a good way

Is it really that bad? I played for a few last year, never made it to the first boss. I'm hoping we get a Dark Souls remaster. I wasn't too fond of the first Nioh demo so I'd rather invest in more Souls' games.
pretend 2 isn't real :lol:
Besides it being super slow, the game relys on cheap tactics to give it a false sense of difficulty throughout the game. So yea, let's also not forget about enemies not spawning because of diminishing returns from farming btw....

Last edited:

NIOH this weekend!?
eek.gif

I am going IN
laugh.gif

I cannot buy Nioh knowing I still got Dark Souls II that needs to be beaten
laugh.gif

pretend 2 isn't real
laugh.gif
Damn that's unfortunate. I'll just continue trying to plat Dark Souls 3 and 100% Bloodborne DLC
ohwell.gif

It sucks because a lot of the fans have caught Souls fatigue and now they're "supposedly" done with the franchise but Bloodborne was the first for me.

It sucks because a lot of the fans have caught Souls fatigue and now they're "supposedly" done with the franchise but Bloodborne was the first for me.
the creator is done wit souls because he wants to move on. Doesn't mean we won't see more stuff like it, just the Souls series is done

They made a lot of changes from the Alpha into the beta so you might like it now.

Nioh final beta confirmed for January 21~22nd

you will be able to play without PS+ subscription.
People who missed out on the alpha and beta rewards can earn their reward with this beta, as well as a new reward.
New reward oni mask
20170118-nioh-02.jpg

rewards from alpha and beta
20170118-nioh-03.jpg

20170118-nioh-04.jpg
How do we sign up?

Man I haven't been able to get online in 3 days I got internet I get the can't connect to server error and I'm wired anyone know how to fix this

Only the basic stuff... reset your router and go into your PS4 network connection and re-do it.
Tried that thanks I hit up Sony too and they couldn't help smh
wifi or hardwired?
Hardwired
Smh didn't work both of my play stations are having the same proble on wire one wifi smh

Thank God for demos. I tried Watch Dogs 2 and it just didn't click with me. I don't really care for the way the game controls. If I didn't have a huge backlog I'd probably give it some more time but there's so much more to play.

Back
Top Bottom