The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

:lol:

I decided that I am not gonna copp NIOH until I plat BB, DS3, FF15, and at least put 80 hours into the Witcher.

I jus thave way too much :smh:
Man idk about planting DS3 anymore. There's too many tedious things you have to do that revolves around the side quests. All those damn rings and spells :smh: I might up for it after I cop the DLC tho.

The new Tales game released in JP last year. The last Tales game we got here was released around August 2015. This one is supposedly a lot better. I'll cop on sale. PSN Golden Week is around April.

Man idk about planting DS3 anymore. There's too many tedious things you have to do that revolves around the side quests. All those damn rings and spells :smh: I might up for it after I cop the DLC tho.

The new Tales game released in JP last year. The last Tales game we got here was released around August 2015. This one is supposedly a lot better. I'll cop on sale. PSN Golden Week is around April.

Why you doing this bro.

Should I give up the plat too?

Why you doing this bro.

Should I give up the plat too?
:lol: I just have too many games to play right now. If it was just beating the game again that'd be cool but doing multiple playthroughs just to farm stuff that I have no intention of using, nah I might have to pass :rofl:

Again I might feel differently once the DLC drops

Question has been asked plenty of times, but would the PS4 Pro be worth it for those with 4K sets?

Xbox/Scorpio(when released) will always be my primary console, so I think it's OK for me to cheap out on the standard model...but is the graphical difference worth the extra cash?
  Digital Foundry just posted a video on Scorpio spec leaks

Microsoft gassed it 

anyone cop yakuza 0?

Okada is in 2 video games and neither are a wrestling game :lol:...

iks6fwnc2bby.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

CsWXcYhUEAAM-nX.jpg

Last edited:
For those of you who pre-ordered the Switch - are you guys gonna go through with it?

I'd post this question in the Nintendo thread but homie is off the meat rack in there. :lol:

WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE ROOSTER
by Blizzard Entertainment 01/24/2017

Welcome to the Year of the Rooster
Gather your family and friends, heroes, and get ready to ring in the Year of the Rooster!

Overwatch's Lunar New Year celebrations have begun and we hope this seasonal event brings you happiness, prosperity, and (most importantly) lots of fun. For the next three weeks, players will have the chance to collect over 100 commemorative cosmetic items, enjoy a firefight beneath some fireworks on Lijiang Tower, and work together to capture the flag in Overwatch's newest brawl mode.

Good Luck and Great Fortune Await

Starting today, our customary Loot Boxes have been replaced with our lucky Lunar Loot Boxes—and they’re packed with one heck of a (primal) punch, including new skins like Palanquin D.Va and Wukong Winston!

As with previous events, Lunar Loot Boxes can be earned or purchased, and each will contain at least one item from our Year of the Rooster collection—including player icons, sprays, victory poses, emotes, highlight intros, skins, and more. While the contents of each seasonal Loot Box are random, you can unlock a variety of these customization options in the Hero Gallery for credits throughout the event’s duration.

Once you've unlocked an item, it will be yours forever, which means you can celebrate the Year of the Rooster all year-round. The collection will return to the vault on February 13, however, so be sure to fire up your favorite gaming machine and see what good fortune might await before it’s too late!

Capture the Rooster

No event would be complete without a first-class brawl, and for the Year of the Rooster we took a cue from tradition and are introducing an Overwatch take on a true competitive gaming staple: Capture the Flag.

In Capture the Rooster, teams will face off on Lijiang Tower, attempting to secure the enemy flag while the opposing team does the same. In this fast-paced brawl, players will need to get creative with their team compositions as they attempt to construct a lineup that’s built for offensive speed and defensive stability.

Let the Celebration Begin

We’ll also be ringing in the Lunar New Year over on our social media channels, so be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for some extra luck—and don't forget to keep an eye on playoverwatch.com to stay up to date with the latest game news!

89QYUMW6QQ4N1484885611947.GIF

Overwatch’s Year of the Rooster is live RIGHT NOW on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. We wish you every success this season and can’t wait to see you in-game!

HERO BALANCE UPDATES

Ana
Biotic Grenade
Effect duration has been reduced from 5 seconds to 4 seconds
Healing boost on allies has been decreased by 50%

Developer Comments: The healing boost from Ana’s Biotic Grenade was providing too much healing, especially when used on targets with large health pools.

D.Va
Health increased from 200 to 400
Armor decreased from 400 to 200
Fusion Cannons
Bullet damage decreased from 3 to 2
Number of bullets per shot has been increased from 8 to 11

Developer Comments: D.Va’s armor often made her feel like she had no weaknesses, even against heroes that are typically effective against bigger targets (like Reaper). The changes to her primary fire will result in a small overall decrease in damage, but her Fusion Cannons should feel more consistent now.

Lúcio
New Hero Option: Allow Backwards Wall Ride
When enabled, allows Lucio to start wall riding while moving backwards.

Roadhog
Chain Hook
Targets are now pulled directly in front of Roadhog (rather than straight to him), except in cases where Roadhog drastically rotates
Hooked targets are now released if they leave Roadhog’s line of sight before being pulled
Line of sight checks (which determines if targets are hit by the hook) are now done from Roadhog’s position, rather than the hook’s position

Developer Comments: The hook should now feel more consistent for Roadhog players, but it should also feel more reasonable to his enemies, as they cannot be hooked or pulled around corners anymore.

Sombra
Hack
Cooldown has been reduced from 12 seconds to 8 seconds
Time it takes to hack a target has been decreased from 1 second to 0.8 seconds

Developer Comments: Sombra often had difficulty hacking enemies, even when she surprised the target. This change should help her execute hacks more easily.

For those of you who pre-ordered the Switch - are you guys gonna go through with it?

I'd post this question in the Nintendo thread but homie is off the meat rack in there. :lol:
Yeah some of them cats get sensitive about Nintendo. No different than some cats in here :lol:

I'm still going back and forth with it. On one hand I want to wait until Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 drop but who knows if they'll be available. There's so many games coming out within the next few months too. Right now I'm looking at

February - Horizon: Zero Dawn
March - NieR, Kingdom Hearts Collection, Mass Effect (Xbox One)
April - Persona 5

I probably won't get all these games right away but there's a lot I could get and just wait on Switch. Also who knows when Final FANTASY XII HD is going to release or what's gonna come from the Final Fantasy 30th anniversary event.

Getting Yakuza on the strength that it'll be the closest thing I'll probably ever get to another Shenmue title in this life.

I also bought Saints Row Re-Elected for $5 during the flash sale. Had I'd paid a penny over I'd be pissed! :lol: The game is just too damn silly for me.

Getting Yakuza on the strength that it'll be the closest thing I'll probably ever get to another Shenmue title in this life.

I also bought Saints Row Re-Elected for $5 during the flash sale. Had I'd paid a penny over I'd be pissed! :lol: The game is just too damn silly for me.

facts its similar to shenmue but i think the fighting is better

I regret not paying the little extra for the Pro and going with the slim.

Been such a headache having to buy adapters just so i can use my astro a40s.

Had no idea when i bought it that there wasnt an optical port.

Is that only in EU? I know I see the Pro every time I go into the video game section.

Back
Top Bottom