The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I knew it was a long shot but you never know :lol: just gonna scoop up the season pass next week.

Overwatch isn't for me bros. I might go ahead and cop RB6 and run with ya'll tho. I just want to knock out 2 games before I buy anything else, even if it is on sale :lol:

I knew it was a long shot but you never know :lol: just gonna scoop up the season pass next week.

Overwatch isn't for me bros. I might go ahead and cop RB6 and run with ya'll tho. I just want to knock out 2 games before I buy anything else, even if it is on sale :lol:

Ayyyeeee

Please get RB6

Went to BB to grab kingdom hearts or RE7, didn't have either lol.

Left with TLG and almost bought Yakuza but didn't. Think I'm going Tales of Berseria next or gravity rush..

GT Sport might also make an appearance this year too.
laugh.gif

For those of you who pre-ordered the Switch - are you guys gonna go through with it?

I'd post this question in the Nintendo thread but homie is off the meat rack in there. :lol:

Absolutely going through with it! :smokin
have fun playing a new console for nothing new or innovative. Zelda also won't even be 1080 and it'll be on the wii u anyway. Another waste of Nintendos time

have fun playing a new console for nothing new or innovative. Zelda also won't even be 1080 and it'll be on the wii u anyway. Another waste of Nintendos time
Exactly that's why I gave up on Nintendo after the Wii. I can appreciate doing your own thing but Nintendo banks on novelty & nostalgia too much out of their consumers. It's all about fun>system power but Nintendo not even getting that right. Last few system drops they have had like 5 solid games and the rest were trash or for little kids. Not to mention their problems with their online store and lack of library release considering they have a legendary back catalogue. Too many outdated features with Nintendo to pay that much for their systems. The Wii was amazing for MAYBE 2 months and then I sold mine. But to each their own. Enjoy what you enjoy but Nintendo is dead to me as far as modern day consoles.

Last edited:
Exactly that's why I gave up on Nintendo after the Wii. I can appreciate doing your own thing but Nintendo banks on novelty & nostalgia too much out of their consumers. It's all about fun>system power but Nintendo not even getting that right. Last few system drops they have had like 5 solid games and the rest were trash or for little kids. Not to mention their problems with their online store and lack of library release considering they have a legendary back catalogue. Too many outdated features with Nintendo to pay that much for their systems. The Wii was amazing for MAYBE 2 months and then I sold mine. But to each their own. Enjoy what you enjoy but Nintendo is dead to me as far as modern day consoles.
FINALLY Someone With Their Eyes Open

for those who have RE7, do you get anything extra in the full game for getting all the secret items in the demo? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom