The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Have you guys ever played Lunar Silver Star Harmony or Trails in the Sky? They're both PSP titles that I've been eyeing for a while and they just happen to be on sale in the PS store?
Trails in the Sky I haven't played, but Lunar Silver Star Harmony is great if I remember correctly. Just remember it is basically a remaster of a 90's game so it looks a touch dated even with the new art assets. I never beat it, but remember enjoying it when I played it.
I was going to tag you but I know you got input on damn near every JRPG
laugh.gif

That's good to hear. I'm itching for a traditional JRPG. Setsuna, which I have yet to finish, isn't doing it for me
ohwell.gif

Probably because it's still the best FPS available on PS4/X1
nerd.gif
Overwatch?

And trade in DS3 you say?

Why you doing this man?
laugh.gif
I just don't see myself getting back into like that. I liked it a lot but not as much as I liked Bloodborne. I didn't want to put Bloodborne down. Once I beat the Nameless King, I was kind of over DS3. I wanted to go for the plat but it seems like more of chore than actual playing. I might have to take @2sappy  up on his offer
nerd.gif

Its tough finding current traditional JRPGs that aren't trash. 
laugh.gif
 I've had Megadimension Neptunia VII for a few months and I worried it may also fit into that category.

Do you start another build on NG+ in DS3? Maybe I'll try something different.
Nah.

But there is a secret faction and she allows you to change your stats
nerd.gif

So yes, I guess.

Sorry for the low key spoiler
Nah bro, I had to visit her and change some stats before I finally beat Nameless King, you good 
laugh.gif

Did you ever pick up Bloodborne DLC?

No I haven't. I am going to though.

I am on my NG+ and at the Forbidden Woods. And I haven't played it for a minute cause I HATE THAT PLACE :lol:

That and the swamp on DS3 :x

Juggling zelda, horizon and tales is rough man :lol:

Still need to finish Setsuna as well smh.. might just start a fresh game

next game i play in my backlog has to be something more linear. is anyone else getting tired of all these open world games releasing?

I had to go ahead and finish Zelda off. Haven't played HZD since before Switch release though 
mean.gif

On that note, does anybody have recommendations on HDMI switchers? My TV is starting to get crowded between Cable box, PS4, Switch, and second monitor.

I had to go ahead and finish Zelda off. Haven't played HZD since before Switch release though :smh:

On that note, does anybody have recommendations on HDMI switchers? My TV is starting to get crowded between Cable box, PS4, Switch, and second monitor.

Pics of this setup? :nerd:

I'm not as big a fan of open world games as most. I feel like I don't play them the right way. I like to venture off and explore but then I lose sight of the main storyline and end up losing interest. I think that's why I can't get into The Witcher 3 despite how much I really want to. HZD was really balanced imo. The combat also keeps me engaged.

I need open world games with structure that's easy to follow like hzd and botw. Witcher 3 was confusing af too much going on too much walking. Fo4 was boring as hell.

Back
Top Bottom