The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FO4 I basically mainlined and forgot about. No DLC no nothing. So disappointing compared to 3 and NV. Witcher 3 once I replayed on PC I ate it up. Still need to play the DLC though. HZD was my **** til BOTW came out. I can almost guarantee BOTW, HZD, and RD2 (if it doesn't get delayed 
laugh.gif
) are all gonna be in GOTY discussion. I love open world 
pimp.gif

FO4 I basically mainlined and forgot about. No DLC no nothing. So disappointing compared to 3 and NV. Witcher 3 once I replayed on PC I ate it up. Still need to play the DLC though. HZD was my **** til BOTW came out. I can almost guarantee BOTW, HZD, and RD2 (if it doesn't get delayed 
laugh.gif
) are all gonna be in GOTY discussion. I love open world 
pimp.gif
Easily my fav. genre this gen. (FH2-3, AK, FC4, MadM, SOM, SOD, etc)

Playground game's next game will be an non-racing open world game.

Given their work on the Horizon series, it'll be a hit.
glasses.gif

Not to mention Cyberpunk. 

Last edited:
Of all the things Sony has stolen from Microsoft, this external Hard Drive storage is the best. 
laugh.gif

71 games on my system right now and I am at about 15% of allotted free space. 

I need open world games with structure that's easy to follow like hzd and botw. Witcher 3 was confusing af too much going on too much walking. Fo4 was boring as hell.
This.

Of all the things Sony has stolen from Microsoft, this external Hard Drive storage is the best. 
laugh.gif

71 games on my system right now and I am at about 15% of allotted free space. 
I have a 2TB installed and was running out of memory. My wife got me the Pro so I was picking what to reinstall and decided to just download games that I know I'll actually play in the near future. I'm sure I'll still need to get an external soon enough
laugh.gif

Xbox has one feature that I wish Sony would copy; it's an achievement tracker. I hate trophies that have descriptions like "kill 100 enemies with _____ type of weapon" but there's no way of telling how close or far you are. I'm sure you, myself and few others in here would greatly benefit from that
laugh.gif

That would be a great feature actually. I use a few websites for that currently, but if it was built into the system, I would love it.

I would also love Sony to steal the pro-controller idea. Or a 3rd party that could build a heavy duty controller. Regular wear and tear shouldn't cause me to go through 2 controllers a year. 
mean.gif

That would be a great feature actually. I use a few websites for that currently, but if it was built into the system, I would love it.

I would also love Sony to steal the pro-controller idea. Or a 3rd party that could build a heavy duty controller. Regular wear and tear shouldn't cause me to go through 2 controllers a year. 
mean.gif
You haven't been in the Xbox thread lately, huh? The elite controller is unfortunately made with the same parts that they make the regular controllers with. Guys are on their 3rd and 4th controllers
mean.gif
 I know what you mean tho. I just wish we could get a revamped controller without the light bar and touchpad, better battery life.

It has something to do with the LB/RB buttons. I think they're connected to one plastic bar that's apparently cheaply made and often breaks.

I'm still on my first 2 controllers from launch.. only issue with them is battery life at this point.

More sales that popped up today including Wildlands and Nioh that have been mentioned in the thread.

@CenTex HOGG

A few good, classic JRPG's in this list.
Spotlight Sale (ends March 31 at 8am PT)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4) – $50.99
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition (PS4) – $59.49
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition (PS4) – $84.99
Nioh Sale (ends March 25 at 8am PT)
  • Nioh (PS4) – $40.19
  • Nioh Digital Deluxe (PS4) – $53.59
  • Nioh Season Pass (PS4) – $16.74
XSEED Games Publisher Sale (ends March 31 at 8am PT)
  • Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS4) – $14.99
  • Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS3) – $9.99
  • Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Brandish: The Dark Revenant (PSP; PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita) – $8.99
  • Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (PSP; PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Corpse Party (PSP; PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair (PS4) – $19.49
  • Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space (PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Exile’s End (PS4) – $4.99
  • Exile’s End (PS Vita) – $4.99
  • Half-Minute Hero (PSP; PS Vita) – $4.99
  • Killer is Dead (PS3) – $9.99
  • Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP; PS Vita) – $9.74
  • Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (PS4) – $8.99
  • Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (PS3) – $8.99
  • Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (PS4) – $14.99
  • Orgarhythm (PS Vita) – $2.99
  • Ragnarok Odyssey (PS Vita) – $7.49
  • Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS3) – $9.99
  • Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (PS Vita) – $19.49
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! (PS Vita) – $4.99
  • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (PS Vita) – $14.99
  • Sumioni: Demon Arts (PS Vita) – $2.99
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II (PS3) – $27.99
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II (PS Vita) – $27.99
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PSP; PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity (PS4) – $9.99
  • Unchained Blades (PSP) – $9.74
  • Valhalla Knights 3 (PS Vita) – $9.99
  • Ys: 1 & II Chronicles (PSP; PS Vita) – $7.49
  • Ys: Seven (PSP; PS Vita) – $9.74
  • Ys: The Oath in Felghana (PSP; PS Vita) – $7.49
Rocket League Sale (ends March 27 at 8am PT)
  • Rocket League (PS4) – $14.99, $12.99 (PS+)
Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...on-wildlands-many-others/#tawXUa0HoEpJTVdd.99

I'm still on my first 2 controllers from launch.. only issue with them is battery life at this point.
No issue with joysticks? With the exception of an R1 button going on one controller, all my issues have been either rubber tearing of, L3/R3 becoming unresponsive, or the joystick itself degrading.

You haven't been in the Xbox thread lately, huh? The elite controller is unfortunately made with the same parts that they make the regular controllers with. Guys are on their 3rd and 4th controllers :smh:  I know what you mean tho. I just wish we could get a revamped controller without the light bar and touchpad, better battery life.

The PRO controller is much better. You will see

No issue with joysticks? With the exception of an R1 button going on one controller, all my issues have been either rubber tearing of, L3/R3 becoming unresponsive, or the joystick itself degrading.

Joysticks are completely fine and intact.. I play a lot too so I don't know what I'm doing differently in comparison to everyone else.

I'm still on mine from launch. Still works perfectly. Only blemishes I have are a small nick in my left joystick, and maybe the touch screen is a little wobbly, but it honestly might have come like that as I can't tell a difference 
laugh.gif

You haven't been in the Xbox thread lately, huh? The elite controller is unfortunately made with the same parts that they make the regular controllers with. Guys are on their 3rd and 4th controllers
mean.gif
 I know what you mean tho. I just wish we could get a revamped controller without the light bar and touchpad, better battery life.
The PRO controller is much better. You will see
Are you talking about the ones with the light at the front of the touchpad. I have a total of 3 of them now and I've yet to notice a difference
nerd.gif

Been preaching this for years.
I think it was Easy Allies that was saying we need a backlog year 
laugh.gif
 or maybe it was Giant Bomb. I'm against it 
laugh.gif
It wouldn't work. I tell my wife and myself that "I'm gonna dedicate next month to my backlog". I've yet to actually do it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom