The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It wouldn't work. I tell my wife and myself that "I'm gonna dedicate next month to my backlog". I've yet to actually do it
laugh.gif
My backlog is all on my PS3 and PC. I still don't wanna face it 
laugh.gif

Man if I had a PC -

:lol:

The minute I saw a frame rate drop I'd be rebuilding that joint :lol:

That is one reason why I won't build one.

My backlog is all on my PS3 and PC. I still don't wanna face it 
laugh.gif
All I do now is give games a shot. I'll give a game a solid hour or two before I decide to drop it.

Dropped pretty much 40% of FF games with this method.

I can rest easy knowing I gave games shots, instead of being on my death bed passing down my backlog.
Man if I had a PC -

laugh.gif

The minute I saw a frame rate drop I'd be rebuilding that joint 
laugh.gif

That is one reason why I won't build one.
You could just turn down some settings.

Already fell into that type of trap you're referring to tho. 

Soon as learned Forza Horizon 3 supported native 4k/unlocked frame rates, I was birdman hand rubbing.

Last edited:

All I do now is give games a shot. I'll give a game a solid hour or two before I decide to drop it.

Dropped pretty much 40% of FF games with this method.

I can rest easy knowing I gave games shots, instead of being on my death bed passing down my backlog.
Life was so much easier when I was a kid and had to play the **** out of any game I had 
mean.gif
 I was playing games like Superman 64 and MK Mythologies with no issues 
laugh.gif

Have you tried The Witcher?

Yes..was actually the first game I bought for ps4 almost 2 yrs ago..put about 30 hours into it..then stopped playing..was hard to get back into it..game is sick..but will have to start over from beginning

Played the intro of HZD..beautiful game..but kind of wanna jump back into Skyrim remaster lolol..haven't had a lot of playing time since I just hooked up my ps4 again last week

That would be a great feature actually. I use a few websites for that currently, but if it was built into the system, I would love it.

I would also love Sony to steal the pro-controller idea. Or a 3rd party that could build a heavy duty controller. Regular wear and tear shouldn't cause me to go through 2 controllers a year. :smh:

There are premium controllers though

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/sony-reveals-new-ps4-controllers-built-for-competitive-gamers

That would be a great feature actually. I use a few websites for that currently, but if it was built into the system, I would love it.

I would also love Sony to steal the pro-controller idea. Or a 3rd party that could build a heavy duty controller. Regular wear and tear shouldn't cause me to go through 2 controllers a year. 
mean.gif
There are premium controllers though

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/sony-reveals-new-ps4-controllers-built-for-competitive-gamers
Right, but these are built for competitive gaming as their focus where I simply want durability. From all accounts I have been able to find, neither controller addresses that issue and I would just have a more expensive controller, with extra buttons I wouldn't use for 95% of the games I play, that still breaks down at either the same or a slightly slower rate.

Life was so much easier when I was a kid and had to play the **** out of any game I had 
mean.gif
 I was playing games like Superman 64 and MK Mythologies with no issues 
laugh.gif
Thing is, we're just talking about regular games.

We're not even talking VR games yet.

Doom/Fallout VR will be showcased at e3 2k17. 

Adding these to my backlog before they even drop.

Had Evil Within on PS3 might have to reswoop at a price like that but I have at least 6 games I have not even touched yet let a lone the dozen games I am just half-way through. Decisions Decisions :smh:

Colin said it first. And I lowkey agree. Everyone sync up and take a break, tighten up the games you was gonna release that year.
They'd be leaving billions on the table tho.

Destiny could be argued that it released in beta form, yet it was super profitable.

OR just come to terms with the fact that a "backlog" is largely just a list of games you will never get to. Then learn to accept that fact that it's ok to not buy/play every game that comes out. And if you must play these games realize that you're just wasting money because games only get cheaper so there is no reason to buy a game now when you have a "backlog" because if you ever do clear your "backlog" the game you want now will be 5 bucks when you finally get to it.

OR if you're determined to clear your "backlog" don't buy games for a year and let the normal people play new releases.

Last edited:
Yeah my backlog is dead. In other news, might sign back up for gamefly and beat the games as they come to my house.

Back
Top Bottom