The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Make sure you it set to auto-download and it's in rest mode prior to the release date. Do this and you should be good. You should actually be able to download it now.
When I go to it in my library it just has a countdown timer on it no option to download
It's possible that game doesn't support preload. There should be a box under the timer, checkmark it to auto download.

That would be a great feature actually. I use a few websites for that currently, but if it was built into the system, I would love it.

I would also love Sony to steal the pro-controller idea. Or a 3rd party that could build a heavy duty controller. Regular wear and tear shouldn't cause me to go through 2 controllers a year. :smh:
You haven't been in the Xbox thread lately, huh? The elite controller is unfortunately made with the same parts that they make the regular controllers with. Guys are on their 3rd and 4th controllers :smh:  I know what you mean tho. I just wish we could get a revamped controller without the light bar and touchpad, better battery life.
that's why I bought Razrs version of a pro controller

I was disappointed that the MWR Map pack had to be purchased. I guess they need to make money somewhere. Not even sure if I want to pay $15 to have those additional maps, either
eyes.gif

We need a new castlevania, but in 2d.

Not that garbage Kojima was running.

Last edited:
All digital. 

Canadian market makes it easier.... PSN almost always has better deals, and offers deals sooner than retailers.

Also the convenience of preloading on release day for games I preorder is great. 

95% digital.

I'll get the FF Special/Collector's Edition if possible. Also the occasional game on sale.

Digital is just too convenient for me.

I need to cop Nier and Nioh but BoTW seems like the must play right now. I missed a cheap wii-u on letgo the other week. I miss cowboom so bad, that site was a godsend for tech geeks. Bestbuy outlet is trash compared to it.

All digital. 

Canadian market makes it easier.... PSN almost always has better deals, and offers deals sooner than retailers.

Also the convenience of preloading on release day for games I preorder is great. 

Aren't games up there like $90? :x

Back
Top Bottom