The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The subtitle name "WW II" seems a bit generic.
nerd.gif
 COD byke?

As someone whose been done with COD post MW2, I could actually maybe get into a WWII COD. If they keep it simple.

But they'll probably mess it up with loot crates and lame-o killstreaks.

IW is the first one I actually skipped altogether. I copped the last couple before that and just didn't play much. If they get it together they got me back 
laugh.gif

Anyone got a deal for a ps4? missed the group on deal which had the 500 GB going for $199...don't think im gonna find it cheaper than that 

The subtitle name "WW II" seems a bit generic.
Are you copping tho?
Most likely...NOT! I'm over COD. It's not the same. I was stoked for MW Remastered and quickly realized that I wasn't interested anymore. As time goes on, I'm less interested in competitive shooters. I'd rather engage in a great single player game.
Interesting title if the rumored Modern Warfare 2 remaster is dropping at the same time.

COD WW2 and MW2

I can see the reveal trailer taking WW2 after the main trailer, and flipping the first W to make MW2 to drum up hype

Check your emails! I got a 20% off code from Sony. It expires 3/31.

A few people are getting golden tickets too. That's a voucher codes for $100 :wow:

Last edited:
Check your emails! I got a 20% off code from Sony. It expires 3/31.

A few people are getting golden tickets too. That's a voucher codes for $100
eek.gif
thanks for the info. used the code to finally buy the god of war collections and a few other games i wanted for my ps3 for a while now 
pimp.gif

Just bought The Show 17 do I have to do anything or will it preload on its own?

Can't remember what I did with 2K and that's the only other game I bought digital

What's the new FF XV update for?

Edit:
Gladiolus DLC is out :pimp:

Edit 2:
It's called chapter 13 verse 2

I guess I'm back in. :lol:

Last edited:
Just bought The Show 17 do I have to do anything or will it preload on its own?

Can't remember what I did with 2K and that's the only other game I bought digital
Make sure you it set to auto-download and it's in rest mode prior to the release date. Do this and you should be good. You should actually be able to download it now.

Make sure you it set to auto-download and it's in rest mode prior to the release date. Do this and you should be good. You should actually be able to download it now.
When I go to it in my library it just has a countdown timer on it no option to download

Back
Top Bottom