The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Demo'd this today.  Pretty cool... the demo was only at the Willow Springs track and at the elevation-changing bits, I could really feel the sensation of dropping down.  Slightly disorientating at first, but I quickly got used to it.  

33595258801_528ccc6eff_c.jpg

They also had these, but the build wasn't the latest beta-test... plus the FFB was dialed way down so I didn't really get a good feel for the cars.  Oh well.  

They had a PS4 Pro (far right) next to a PS4 and the differences in the color and detail was very noticeable.  

33595258401_b05cb57367_c.jpg

... a 7 is still good though.
The that to the Zelda fanatics who went after Jim Sterling (The Jimquisition) for giving BotW a 7/10, even though he said he really like the game. They literally ran the gambit from DDoSing to death threats. :lol:

People do too much. Its just his opinion. People are mad cause someone game Persona 5 a 8.5. Like seriously?

Demo'd this today.  Pretty cool... the demo was only at the Willow Springs track and at the elevation-changing bits, I could really feel the sensation of dropping down.  Slightly disorientating at first, but I quickly got used to it.  
33595258801_528ccc6eff_c.jpg

They also had these, but the build wasn't the latest beta-test... plus the FFB was dialed way down so I didn't really get a good feel for the cars.  Oh well.  
They had a PS4 Pro (far right) next to a PS4 and the differences in the color and detail was very noticeable.  
33595258401_b05cb57367_c.jpg

My Body is ready for this.
Depending on how good the VR mode is, I'm going to lose a lot of time to this game.

I got Persona pre-ordered but I doubt I'll like it as much as you guys, if at all. P4G was boring ad hell. I hear it picks up but I played for a couple of hours before I even got into my first fight. I couldn't continue :smh:

... a 7 is still good though.
The that to the Zelda fanatics who went after Jim Sterling (The Jimquisition) for giving BotW a 7/10, even though he said he really like the game. They literally ran the gambit from DDoSing to death threats.
laugh.gif
That whole situation kind of put me on to Jim Sterling. I have been watching alot of his videos since and quite enjoy them. 

My Body is ready for this.
Depending on how good the VR mode is, I'm going to lose a lot of time to this game.
I am still not sold on the VR yet.  Just doesn't interest me.

The Pro + HDR & 4K... now that's what I'm looking forward to. 

I got Persona pre-ordered but I doubt I'll like it as much as you guys, if at all. P4G was boring ad hell. I hear it picks up but I played for a couple of hours before I even got into my first fight. I couldn't continue :smh:

It took long to get going but I did like the story even though I didn't finish it.
The battle system was OK but I never really cared for the social links but I didnt spend enough time with the game.

I am still not sold on the VR yet.  Just doesn't interest me.

The Pro + HDR & 4K... now that's what I'm looking forward to. 
Being in VR actually makes me drive better which is why I love it. That plus the immersion.
Stiill though like you said, that Pro + HDR + 4K combo is looking amazing.

Knowing how Polyphony does with their tech the fact that its taking advantage of all this tech is why I'm so excited.

Kinda glad VR has its own special mode so I dont have to make the hard decision.

Back
Top Bottom