The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Turns out the GT Sport code only works for American accounts but somehow they still sent it to me. 
mean.gif

The first person with an American PSN to PM me with their favorite vehicle in Gran Tourismo will get it.

hey not sure if anyone purchased this deal from Groupon on the 23rd but a lot of us are thinking it was a scam

they got till april 6th to fulfill the order if nothing i will file a claim

This game man...

This music man...

Perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the pro. As someone who has the KS8000 and both systems, especially if you consider yourself a gamer. Horizon on the pro and the 8000!!!!

The 4K blu ray player in the Xbox is nice, but mine has been kinda choppy with movies at times and they say you're much better off with a stand alone 4K player.
What size is your 8000? I only have the "55 .

I already have both xbox and playstation so if I get the pro I guess I know where my multiplatform games will be played lol.

Thanks for all the input

This game man...

This music man...

Perfection.

Like I said. - Imma need that soundtrack.

I still spin the P4 joint

And kinda random, but I REALLY appreciate the Japanese people and their respect and acknowledgement of that jazz low-key lounge hip-hop music culture. They absolutely nail it.

R.I.P. Nujabes :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
What size is your 8000? I only have the "55 .

I already have both xbox and playstation so if I get the pro I guess I know where my multiplatform games will be played lol.

Thanks for all the input

I got the 65". The 55" is nice too, my friend just the 55" 8500.

The Pro has definitely made improvements too games IMO. Playing Dark Souls 3 with the higher frame rate is fantastic lol

Decided to pick up the KH 1.5+2.5 remix pack for 40. I've only beaten the 2nd one (as a kid) and haven't played the others, so all of these are new games to me. I can see why people are annoyed they keep milking these re-releases, but it works out great for me lol.

I forgot how clunky the controls are though...yikes

I was gonna say :lol:

I enjoyed those games but the controls were buns back when they dropped.

yeah no desire to revisit :lol:

Just gonna hit that wiki page if I decide to copp the new one.

Sad news, as I believe NT's own @MarkMan23  had some association with Mad Catz.

Mad Catz Files for Bankruptcy, All Directors and Officers Resign

Just days after news hit that they’d be delisted from the New York Stock Exchange, peripheral manufacturer and Rock Band 4 co-publisher Mad Catz Interactive has filed for bankruptcy under Canada’s Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act. Its subsidiary, Mad Catz Inc., has ceased operations and filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy in the United States. Additionally, all of Mad Catz’s directors and officers have resigned.

President and CEO Karen McGinnis said:
Regrettably and notwithstanding that for a significant amount of time the Company has been actively pursuing its strategic alternatives, including various near term financing alternatives such as bank financing and equity infusions, as well as potential sales of certain assets of the Company or a sale of the Company in its entirety, the Company has been unable to find a satisfactory solution to its cash liquidity problems. The Board of Directors and management would like to acknowledge the outstanding efforts of the Company’s employees in support of its business, especially during the time that the Company faced financial difficulties. The Company would also like to thank the vendors and professional service providers who have supported the Company’s efforts during this time.
The board of directors at Mad Catz made the decision to file for bankruptcy after they were advised “that no viable strategic alternative in respect of a sale of the Company or other corporate sale transaction is being made available to the Company by any third party.”

In the previous fiscal year, Mad Catz lost $11.6 million  due to the “incredibly disappointing” Rock Band 4, and they laid off  37% of their staff  in February 2016.

Meanwhile, Rock Band 4 developer Harmonix announced yesterday that they laid off 17 staff members. In a statement to Games Industry, they said:
Today we made the difficult decision to say goodbye to 17 talented people as we restructured to align with our current and anticipated development needs. These people all played a role in making Harmonix and its games what they are today and we are more than grateful for their contributions. We are working to ensure that they are taken care of as we make this change.
This is the fourth time in five years that Harmonix has laid off staff.

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...irectors-officers-resign/#R7CBYYDq9WQ2wxIK.99

Last edited:
I think someone mentioned Cowboom a while back and I remember that I copped my ps4 in 2014 for 240 from there when it was 399 and it's still kicking *** (knock on wood). Miss that site, would get some great deals.

Back
Top Bottom