The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Without being flippant, what are their goals? Have they pushed all resources to Scorpio? 
that is their goal

to release the next generation of console hardware in a digital age without generations

im not joking
laugh.gif

wRG7i5IDsb2_xl_BCXmDjWJMhCzJiCbjd96afiwyFhw8GHZBIQS2MW7KP4_6ngiacaZdK3bBzqk8aVyq2-IyX0fwavgKAWuI1DSXJboknfuhdcGMSepipsO1HwgiYzmwWlRh5w2h2dnNeA7jMaCvfoqF=s0-d-e1-ft
DWOkT0eTMwZtS6aw7Dd7FbOYszxyzhE3jTM46zLxxBVREm7ws_IvAn0AWNRprPAYpLbJ5i6m6nRQetr3EG8TTs65GTabR9pChQyrBOEu5B8pTnAKOie31WoJiRLwQhoPTCbxuQa_qB0mqSg=s0-d-e1-ft
nthat.gif

[h1]Congratulations, o_BAD_RELIGION_o![/h1]
You've been selected for Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta. Race competitively against others online daily from  5:00pm to 8:00pm  Pacific Time

Got a Samsung ks8000 so im considering grabbing a ps4 pro or xbox one s/scorpio. I just can't decide if this ps4 pro will be worth it or not.

Got a Samsung ks8000 so im considering grabbing a ps4 pro or xbox one s/scorpio. I just can't decide if this ps4 pro will be worth it or not.

Get the pro. As someone who has the KS8000 and both systems, especially if you consider yourself a gamer. Horizon on the pro and the 8000!!!!

The 4K blu ray player in the Xbox is nice, but mine has been kinda choppy with movies at times and they say you're much better off with a stand alone 4K player.

Back
Top Bottom