The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Achievements are exactly the same as trophies to me difference is Xbox shows your progress or how close you are to getting that achievement

Party chat meh I hardly used it only when running mw2 with nters and then it was still everyone talking at once, someone watching a movie, someone playing a other game loud on the tv

Achievements are exactly the same as trophies to me difference is Xbox shows your progress or how close you are to getting that achievement

Party chat meh I hardly used it only when running mw2 with nters and then it was still everyone talking at once, someone watching a movie, someone playing a other game loud on the tv

I tend to prefer Sony's trophy system a little bit more... i like the player level thing a lot.

i do like that xbox achievements now show the % of gamers who have a particular achievement unlocked.

Achievements and trophies are the same thing for the most part. Instead of having a Gamer Score you just have a leveling system with the trophies. I think for some trophies it does show your progression now tho as well as the percentage of how many people have it.

I love party chat tho and I use it practically all the time when I'm online :lol:

Last edited:
I get it, I,m in a Sony thread.

Same thread that didn't care about Acheivments and Party Chat |I

Yep -

I was there man :lol:

And was one of the ones saying PS3 needed all that. Also was saying that we needed to be able to access the dashboard while in game like the XBOX 360 too.

People flamed me B :smh:. That seems to be the case around here :lol:.

IT may be my personality but I just don't understand this bias. I don't care who copied who or who or what was first or what Sony and/or Xbox has to do to get things done. Just deliver. .

Last edited:
Cross play btw systems would be cool cuz bwt PC is annoying. U can always tell on Gears 4 who is playing on windows 10

Cross play btw systems would be cool cuz bwt PC is annoying. U can always tell on Gears 4 who is playing on windows 10

FPS would suck too. Mouse and Keyboard would win every time vs controller. Its why they don't do crossplay with Overwatch and why they won't do it for Destiny

I just watch TimTheTatMan for OW streams :lol:

These guys click and aim so fast compared to what I can do on the console.

Last edited:

I can personally care less about Trophies or party chat. I never pay attention to trophies and I used party chat for the first time when T7 released with some buds from college. I don't even think 'party chat' was necessary bc everyone on the chat was in the same Player Match Room.

I can personally care less about Trophies or party chat. I never pay attention to trophies and I used party chat for the first time when T7 released with some buds from college. I don't even think 'party chat' was necessary bc everyone on the chat was in the same Player Match Room.
Party chat is good for when you playing a different game than your homies so you guys can keep da convos.

Party chat is good for when you playing a different game than your homies so you guys can keep da convos.

U know how crazy it gets in my parties lol

your parties be too hard to understand.

9 dudes playing 6 different games talking about 4 different topics.

Always have at least 2 people with echoing issues.

shotta always yelling at his girl

always at least 1 person on a smoke break who forgets his mic is one and all you hear is a crying kid

:rofl:

always at least 1 person on a smoke break who forgets his mic is one and all you hear is a crying kid

:rofl:

Nah no kids. No Echos either we told them dudes fix they mic or get the boot. I still yell at my girl and sometimes someone passes out drunk and snores

roll.gif
roll.gif
sounds like a typical party for me too

Wow

https://arstechnica.com/business/201...game-industry/

According to a Wednesday report in the Nikkei Asian Review newspaper, Konami is apparently blacklisting former employees in the Japanese video game industry. The company is particularly targeting those who work for Kojima Productions, which was founded in 2016 by Hideo Kojima, who used to be a top designer at Konami.
The Japanese newspaper wrote that two months ago, an unnamed Kojima Productions executive applied for Kojima to join ITS Kenpo, a health insurance company that focuses on the gaming industry. That application was denied, apparently because the chair of that company’s board, Kimihiko Higashio, is also a board member at Konami.

Furthermore, according to the article, Konami is pressuring other companies not to hire its former employees. As the Nikkei Asian Review wrote:

One ex-Kon described his surprise at learning that Konami had instructed an employee at a television company not to deal with its former employees. In another case, a former Konami executive was forced to close his business due to pressure from the gaming giant.

Ex-Kons are not allowed to put their Konami experience on their public resumes. “If you leave the company, you cannot rely on Konami's name to land a job,” explained a former employee. If an ex-Kon is interviewed by the media, the company will send that person a letter through a legal representative, in some cases indicating that Konami is willing to take them to court.
Blacklist me if old

My boy plays OW on PC.

And came by and played it on my PS4 and :lol:

The things he was doing were outta control. IT was like he was playing a different game. No one had a chance.

My boy plays OW on PC.

And came by and played it on my PS4 and :lol:

The things he was doing were outta control. IT was like he was playing a different game. No one had a chance.

I was thinking about getting the Mouse and Keyboard converter just for this game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom