The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

For the PS4 alone I got $200 because I was buying a pro. I traded a bunch of old games and a camera also. Ended up paying a little over $200 for the pro and Monster Hunter

For the PS4 alone I got $200 because I was buying a pro. I traded a bunch of old games and a camera also. Ended up paying a little over $200 for the pro and Monster Hunter

Still haven't made a decision on upgrading my TV or not. If I get this B7A I'll get the Pro along with it. I gotta see how long this promo lasts

A Donnie Yen Sleeping Dogs movie sounds incredible, but video game movies don't have the best track record. They managed to fumble that Fassbender Assassin's Creed movie.

mannnn nioh is so f****** good

was about to start the dlc w/ my completed game file but I was under lvl'd when I beat it and had developed really bad habits (not being patient/playing aggressive instead of reacting to enemied) so I just started over and am enjoying it so much more than last time

this and dying light are my current go tos

late pass but dying light Reggie is pretty amazing but the following is just on another f***** level 17 bones well spent

alright so after redboxing for free MH i went out and traded in WW2 for it and paid $26 out the door for MH. :pimp:

MH is actually not that hard to pick up and this is my first ever MH game.

I killed maybe 7 or so monsters by myself with no online play and slowly getting a hang of the crafting and abilities i can do, along with figuring out the ways to kill a monster.

Liking it so far, felt like i made good progress over the weekend but i know i probably havent gotten anywhere in the game :lol:

alright so after redboxing for free MH i went out and traded in WW2 for it and paid $26 out the door for MH. :pimp:

MH is actually not that hard to pick up and this is my first ever MH game.

I killed maybe 7 or so monsters by myself with no online play and slowly getting a hang of the crafting and abilities i can do, along with figuring out the ways to kill a monster.

Liking it so far, felt like i made good progress over the weekend but i know i probably havent gotten anywhere in the game :lol:
Oh just wait I was solo too lol

Oh just wait I was solo too lol

:lol:

and as soon as i cant run solo no more im sure thats where the game will end...

I tried to get some other people i know to hop on but as soon as they see that MH review they dont want to put in the grind and i dont blame em MH looks really intimidating to the causal gamer :lol:

I just beat some electric animal that crawls up trees and mess it was blue..

How much solo gameplay i got left? :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

and as soon as i cant run solo no more im sure thats where the game will end...

I tried to get some other people i know to hop on but as soon as they see that MH review they dont want to put in the grind and i dont blame em MH looks really intimating to the causal gamer :lol:

I just beat some electric animal that crawls up trees and mess it was blue..

How much solo gameplay i got left? :lol:
Not much lol it's easy to get help tho just throw out a sos flair people join kill monster and dip. Don't even need to talk to them.

This a live action movie?

Was hoping this was news about a Sleeping Dogs sequel.

Exactly I started hype then it was the triple h gif

tenor.gif

**** a movie

Any body cop Shadow of the Colossus? Always wanted to play it so I copped it last night. So far it's decent. It's really pretty in HDR

Any body cop Shadow of the Colossus? Always wanted to play it so I copped it last night. So far it's decent. It's really pretty in HDR

It's funny I almost started the ps2 version for the first time recently then decided to hold out in hopes of a remaster and not too long after it was announced.

Going to wait for a big price drop on this one though while I work on the games I already own.

PS Store Sales for Week of Feb 6th
All Deals

PlayStation 4

PlayStation 3

PlayStation Vita

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ica-week-february-6-2018/#wBt8k1Kae40mRKzs.99

Back
Top Bottom