The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What you guys pick up from the PS Store deals?

I’m looking at getting Ghost Recon Gold Edition.

Tales of Berseria for $24 is definitely worth a purchase for those who haven’t played.

So Rockstar not only still on their BS, they're also following flavor of the month trends :rolleyes

It's almost **** em status

Picked up the sony 65" x900 and a ps4 last night :pimp:
Difference is noticable right off the bat, and i was only playing fallout 4

Tales of Berseria for $24 is definitely worth a purchase for those who haven’t played.
Purchased Wildlands last night. Fell asleep waiting for the download to complete. Smh.

I'm really on a backlog roll, so I am passing. :lol: Beat Fallout 4, Need for Speed Rivals, and started AC: Syndicate. Still playing through Everybody's Golf and NHL 18

The release of SOTC inspired me to finally play The Last Guardian.

I loved it. Well worth the wait.

Trico is such a great companion. It's crazy how just at certain times I would just take a few minutes and hang out, pet Trico, let him lay down while I go scout ahead. It drew me in that deep.

It's just an experience that no other game can really match, and one that is truly unique to video games.

Ueda is a genius. I look forward to what's next.

(made me miss my dog, too :frown:)

Just hopped on Monster Hunter World. I remember playing one on PSP and got absolutely nowhere. Game was tough without help or friends.

Trico is such a great companion. It's crazy how just at certain times I would just take a few minutes and hang out, pet Trico, let him lay down while I go scout ahead. It drew me in that deep.

It's just an experience that no other game can really match, and one that is truly unique to video games.

I almost copped SotC but I decided to wait it out til Black Friday. I’ll probably pick up TLG with it as well.

Gotta get TLG now

Back
Top Bottom