The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It really doesn’t though. You can compete from the beginning :lol:
Wildlands, The Division, Nioh all in the rotation now and then I got Ni No Kuni II dropping in March, GoW in April. I can’t even squeeze in a game like For Honor. That and I sucked at it :lol:

MHW bad *** man, had been a while since i last played the ps2 MH... was nice seeing the Rathian while doing the hunt a Barroth quest

Thanks fellas. Is it any better to get downloadable games than disc? My old ps4 didnt have the space to get plenty of games to get downloadable. :lol: Thanks again

I always get disc because I can unload them at GameStop later on and get a few bucks back.

Is Monster Hunter a good game to play solo or is it necessary to co-op with other folks?

im having a good time on this MH started popping the flare and mad people show up ready to handle business :lol:

Just slayed the red dinosaur with a squad but having a hard time farming it by myself :smh:

I think im a HR6 or 7 like with about 12 hours playtime what level are you?
I'm HR 86 I think. :lol:

If anyone needs help or advice, I'm more than willing to help a hunter out. :lol:

I'm HR 86 I think. :lol:
tenor.gif

Spyro Trilogy Remastered getting announced this year, PS4 1y exclusive

According to multiple sources familiar with the project, Activision is currently working on a Spyro the Dragon Trilogy Remaster, which will be announced in March 2018 and released in Q3 2018.

The trilogy remaster will, much like the highly successful Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, feature new assets, lighting, animations and cinematics, as well as a remastered soundtrack. It will also feature updates to the save feature, much like occurred in the Crash remaster (which replaced the original games' password feature with something much more user friendly). The remaster will include Spyro the Dragon, Ripto's Rage!, and Year of the Dragon, and there is the tantalising promise of some content cut from the original releases of those games.

The Spyro remaster will be announced for PS4, with PS4 Pro support, sometime in March 2018, and will be releasing in Q3 2018. One source suggested that September would be the launch month, which would be in line with Spyro the Dragon's 20th anniversary.

Spyro Trilogy Remastered getting announced this year, PS4 1y exclusive

According to multiple sources familiar with the project, Activision is currently working on a Spyro the Dragon Trilogy Remaster, which will be announced in March 2018 and released in Q3 2018.

The trilogy remaster will, much like the highly successful Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, feature new assets, lighting, animations and cinematics, as well as a remastered soundtrack. It will also feature updates to the save feature, much like occurred in the Crash remaster (which replaced the original games' password feature with something much more user friendly). The remaster will include Spyro the Dragon, Ripto's Rage!, and Year of the Dragon, and there is the tantalising promise of some content cut from the original releases of those games.

The Spyro remaster will be announced for PS4, with PS4 Pro support, sometime in March 2018, and will be releasing in Q3 2018. One source suggested that September would be the launch month, which would be in line with Spyro the Dragon's 20th anniversary.

Spyro is cool but Imma need that Sly Trilogy PS4 Remaster.

Back
Top Bottom