The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah that's why I'm about to get some stuff to help me with being stunned and I might use my long sword for him

hunting horn is awaome, love those buffs when someone joins my party

upgrade only to get you through low rank

save the rest for when you hit high rank

to get more armorspheres, make sure you always have somethign assigned in the bounties and claim them as soon as completed and put a new one in there

RFX :wow:

Bro :lol:

:pimp:

But thanks man. I have been doing good on the bounties I just know how these games are and know that I haven’t even started yet at 7 hours in.

Took this from ResetERA...

Ubisoft has stated they have four AAA games releasing next fiscal year (April 2018 - March 2019).

Known titles:
- The Crew 2
- Skull & Bones

Notes:
  • Most of these notes are about titles that aren't going to come out in this time period, so we should guess other things, with a couple exceptions.
  • Ubisoft has heavily hinted that Assassin's Creed is not getting a new game this year, and instead there will more "amazing" new DLC for Origins.
  • Yves implied that he was still taking concept pitches for Splinter Cell maybe a year or so ago, so that doesn't seem super likely.
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2 doesn't look like it's on track to release this generation.
  • Ghost Recon, South Park, and Far Cry just came out.
  • Rainbow Six and For Honor are near endless service games that won't be getting sequels for ages.
  • This also seems to be true for Steep, at least thus far, but it's hard to say. I would probably expect at least a three year gap though a la The Crew 2 and The Division 2, so it would be a bit early for a Steep sequel.
  • There will be a third year for The Division, but it doesn't necessarily sound like a huge amount of content is coming, especially compared to the amount of staff working on The Division.
  • Watch Dogs 2 hasn't been updated in a while.
  • Ubisoft excepts to sell something like 23 million units total.
  • The game Ubisoft delayed out of the fiscal year was expected to move 4-5 million units, which would be notably less than either Watch Dogs 2 or The Division shipped at launch.
  • Ubisoft said Avatar isn't expected to release until the second movie.
  • Ubisoft generally doesn't count things like Rabbids, Trials, Rayman, or Just Dance as AAA titles.

He was pretty easy too me that short arm t rex can eat a **** tho.

who that red dinosaur?

thought i was the only one having trouble farming that beast :lol:

tryna farm it for some fire armor but having a difficult time doing it by myself :smh:

who that red dinosaur?

thought i was the only one having trouble farming that beast :lol:

tryna farm it for some fire armor but having a difficult time doing it by myself :smh:
Yup that ***** lol hes easy when you upgrade your stuff but one slip up and your done. Hes three hit combo will send you back to camp asap.

Yup that ***** lol hes easy when you upgrade your stuff but one slip up and your done. Hes three hit combo will send you back to camp asap.

:lol:

ima have to try the long sword on him been using the hammer since i started and been doing good against every beast but him with the hammer

:lol:

ima have to try the long sword on him been using the hammer since i started and been doing good against every beast but him with the hammer
Inb4 i beat him with such and such lol i know its gonna be one dude in here lol

They say hes the first test in the game lol.

Man I feel like AC:wow:rigins is not for me.

I redboxed it. Played the first 10 minutes. And decided to buy it on the PS store since it was on sale and return the redbox. I bought it cause I redboxed it at the wrong time when I should of tried it out over the weekend instead of Monday. So I figured I’d buy it.

Anyways. Haven’t played a AC game in years. Played the first 3 on 360 and loved them. This AC is my first one this gen. So far I’m not feeling it at all. I hate the navigation and that there’s not a traditional compass but a stupid bar at the top. Don’t like the controls. Everything feels super clunky from what I remember. From the climbing to the combat to controlling the eagle. I’m literally only past the intro and I’m not into it what so ever.

Should I give this game more effort and time or did I just waste $35?

Recently upgraded from ps4 to pro. Need me a new game. Kinda gettn bored of the same ol cod and fifa only. Nneed me a nice rpg for my pro. Kinda looking into the dbz game too

Thanks fellas. Is it any better to get downloadable games than disc? My old ps4 didnt have the space to get plenty of games to get downloadable. :lol: Thanks again

Do you have an old external hard drive laying around? It may be compatible with your PS4 giving you some more space.

Thanks fellas. Is it any better to get downloadable games than disc? My old ps4 didnt have the space to get plenty of games to get downloadable. :lol: Thanks again

all preference really..I always get the physical

Back
Top Bottom