The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anybody on that Fortnite? Thinking about coppin...

I mean the base game is free technically, and it doesn't take up much hard drive space either.........so go for it (not my type of game on the console though.........thinking about getting it once I finally build myself a new PC).

MH>
Hit high rank and these dudes dont play. Them Chinese dudes that join when i throw a sos be putting in work lol. Killing monsters in minutes lol.

I can't **** with Monster Hunter, and it's not because it is a bad game to me. Monster Hunter World is a glorious game, and I would recommend it to anyone.

I just can't do Monster Hunter games in general..........the last Monster Hunter game I played was the one on the PS2, and I practically traded the game in after 2 weeks of play because I just did not enjoy the primary concept of the game at all.

I never liked the concept of MH games themselves, and not even the greatness of MHW was gonna convince me to buy it either...........because at the end of the day, it is still a Monster Hunter game AND I don't enjoy Monster Hunter games PERIOD.

I can't **** with Monster Hunter, and it's not because it is a bad game to me. Monster Hunter World is a glorious game, and I would recommend it to anyone.

I just can't do Monster Hunter games in general..........the last Monster Hunter game I played was the one on the PS2, and I practically traded the game in after 2 weeks of play because I just did not enjoy the primary concept of the game at all.

I never liked the concept of MH games themselves, and not even the greatness of MHW was gonna convince me to buy it either...........because at the end of the day, it is still a Monster Hunter game AND I don't enjoy Monster Hunter games PERIOD.
Hater but you grinding D1 for years............
i still love you

Grinding to kill other guardians > Grinding to kill monsters

I ******* played Diablo III as well, so I'm not entirely biased against the concept of "grinding for better gear" to kill bigger monsters. And I played the OG Diablo all the way until Diablo III.......until they removed the damn marketplace from 3, which caused me to drop the game altogether.

I just don't like Monster Hunter games.........SUE ME

Grinding to kill other guardians > Grinding to kill monsters

I ****ing played Diablo III as well, so I'm not entirely biased against the concept of "grinding for better gear" to kill bigger monsters.

I just don't like Monster Hunter games.........SUE ME
MloKx.gif

Lol im joshing you bro. I can see how people wouldnt like MH tho

It's all good bruh.............as long as you acknowledge that Destiny 1 PvP make Destiny 2 PvP look like utter trash (we'll discuss this again when that March sandbox update changes things)
Honestly didnt play much pvp in D1 other than getting thorn(my greatest pvp gaming accomplishment lol). I like D2 pvp tho sue me.

Fortnite got all the clout right now.

Didn’t want to fall for the hype but I downloaded it last week and it’s addicting. Still trying to get that first win. Best I’ve done is place #3. I play with a squad or sometimes duo. But the last few days I’ve been playing solo. It’s one of those games where you can be trash and still have fun

I just noticed that PES 2018 has a free-to-play version called PES 2018 LITE were you can play their version of Ultimate Team, exhibition matches, practice mode, PES League, and MyClub for free :wow:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom