The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

after messing with a few weapons on MH now, think ima be using bow, insect glaive, sword and shield, and maybe the light bowgun

one thing i wish MHW did was having the armors you acquired become a skin so you can pick and choose how you look while having the stats you want/need

i have a mixed armor from different monster and it just looks ghastly

i don't want to be a "fashion hunter" but god I just hate how my character looks :lol:

finally beat nioh's maria, wtf that was the most unfair boss off all.

and ill be in mhw in april when i comeback from vacation hmpf

I thought you can create your main character as a cat. I found out the cat-like character is your partner lol.

Darn, I was hoping to make a really fat cat as a character.

one thing i wish MHW did was having the armors you acquired become a skin so you can pick and choose how you look while having the stats you want/need

i have a mixed armor from different monster and it just looks ghastly

i don't want to be a "fashion hunter" but god I just hate how my character looks :lol:
i get you... maybe down the line seeing as i can apply the samurai skin currently... **** so bulky though :lol:

there's a cat headgear if it's any help

:lol:

i get you... maybe down the line seeing as i can apply the samurai skin currently... **** so bulky though :lol:

i am willing to pay a dollar or two for a DLC skin that looks good, that's how much my gear annoys me

I guess this the Monster Hunter thread now :pimp:

I started off with the switch axe but now on the insect glaive. The ig is too much fun

I guess this the Monster Hunter thread now :pimp:

I started off with the switch axe but now on the insect glaive. The ig is too much fun
I'm about to finish making every switch axe tree very soon. After that I have to decide on which tree to move to next. :lol:

As far as cosmetic skins go, PS4 users are going to get Aloy from HZD very soon I believe, and after that Ryu and Sakura from SF5. I for one cannot wait to have Ryu with a gun. :lol:

The promo skins are gonna be free FYI

i don't think those are skins, it might actually be gear and weak one at that like the Overwatch Palico with it's low rank full costume and weapon, it has to be equipped

i could be wrong though

Its hard not succumbing to the Monster Hunter hype. But I know I won't play it exclusively until the summer, so I may as well save a few bucks and wait.

It does sound like a game I'd really enjoy though.

Ni No Kuni 2 however, I may not be able to resist.

I saw an article claiming DBZ has lost 80% of its player base? I'll never find an arena match now lol.

Most likely due to the story mode being so easy to complete.........ALL 3 STORY MODES.

Outside of the story modes, FighterZ isnt really a replayable game for the casual gamer or core gamer..........hardcore gamers for FighterZ are usually guys thst love fighting games over everything, and that is,a very niche demographic of gamers

Most likely due to the story mode being so easy to complete.........ALL 3 STORY MODES.

Outside of the story modes, FighterZ isnt really a replayable game for the casual gamer or core gamer..........hardcore gamers for FighterZ are usually guys thst love fighting games over everything, and that is,a very niche demographic of gamers

Thank you. I'll cop on steam for a few bucks in a few yrs :lol:

i don't think those are skins, it might actually be gear and weak one at that like the Overwatch Palico with it's low rank full costume and weapon, it has to be equipped

i could be wrong though
They are absolutely going to be cosmetic skins you can put on to make your character look like that. Palico skins are different.

hopefully you're right, the Ryu and Sakura might be skins but I am not sure about Alloy

I think the bow is going to be gear too, not sure if it's going to be part of a tree though or just have it's own like the workshop weapons in the bottom

I think I'm going to have to make the move on Monster Hunter. Seems like a fun game.

Back
Top Bottom