The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

zPEK_eenznFcA7Eunl5X21xdfXBvlz3aWheC0cLDwvw.png

I'm debating if I want to pre order just the basic copy of God Of War or just go through my Sony employee hook up and get me a digital copy for $20.

I just don't have interest anymore for special edition or collector edition versions of games that cost anywhere from $100 to $250.

I remember during the PS3 era I always pre ordered and copped collectors editions of Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, God Of War 3, Gran Turismo 5 and The Last Of Us.

Back then though collectors edition of game cost $75 to $99 at the most though.

youtube is not the ideal way to determine that
True but Ive seen some of thes comparisons in the past where I noticed a difference. Like some of th PS vs XB vids or obviously when it was PS3 vs PS4.

I havent even taken it out of the box yet so I will see. I almost want to hook my OG PS4 up before I trade it in to get a direct comparison. Gotta find out when this gamestop trade in deal ends

I was looking at that too. Like pro had some extra Grey hairs in his beard that was bout it.

Pro has a performance mode. The regular one does not. If you're fine with 30fps though, then there might not be a huge reason to get one, depending on how big of a screen you play on and how close you sit to it.

Pro has a performance mode. The regular one does not. If you're fine with 30fps though, then there might not be a huge reason to get one, depending on how big of a screen you play on and how close you sit to it.

30 FPS is fine if it is legit locked. Word to Uncharted 4.

But yeah YouTube comparison videos aren’t good for the pro vs. regular vs. Xbox One etc.

Once again - the PRO is more than worth it but it is contextual. Meaning - you have to have the right set up and some games are more optimized than others. Not just in graphics but in performance as well. There is an enormous difference.

Man I highly recommend playing all he GOW games if you haven't

1-3 were a masterpiece

The prequel was the one I liked the least but it was still a solid game

Man I highly recommend playing all he GOW games if you haven't

1-3 were a masterpiece

The prequel was the one I liked the least but it was still a solid game

Yea, Ascension was good but after you beat the game, you likely won't go back and play it.

Back
Top Bottom