The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man I highly recommend playing all he GOW games if you haven't

1-3 were a masterpiece

The prequel was the one I liked the least but it was still a solid game

You are tripping these 2 PSP prequels that got remastered for PS3:

latest

Are dope.

God Of War Ascension was a terrible experiment with trying to include a multi player mode.

I would rather have them go with a GoW tv series than a film franchise.

What y'all think?

Seriously what's the difference between neogaf.com and resetera.com ?

After the whole scandal of neogaf's website owner's sexual harassment allegations .

Leaked today that this suit will be in the upcoming Spidey game
3c2738a2-8bfd-4ad1-b458-02b186477aa4-gif.2095530

Hopefully the Iron Spider suit from the comics is in there too and not just this one.
I heard they're gonna have a ton of them so it probably will be.
Yeah, I'm definitely playing the game in this suit or something that resembles the OG.

Seriously what's the difference between neogaf.com and resetera.com ?

After the whole scandal of neogaf's website owner's sexual harassment allegations .

Most members moved on from GAF to ERA after the allegations came out.

There's no reason to browse GAF anymore. ERA is like much more active in terms of discussion. The GOW review thread is 180 pages ERA and 7 on GAF.

Yeah one of the Devs confirmed on Reset that you start off with it and that you get the other suit later. They really want to keep secret how or why you get the new one.

Damn these reviews are kinda making me hype. I might have to change my mind and just watch those YouTube videos, so I can cop on release day.

Sony and Nintendo ain't messin' around lately.

I got a 2 week field exercise coming up next Sunday. I don’t think I’ll even play GoW until after it’s over. Glad to see it getting all these great reviews though.

Wait a minute. So there isn’t like a season pass for GOW?

Looks like the normal edition it is

:lol:

They aren't about that micro transaction life.

Your just use to it since you are the biggest supporter of game devs & makers who are known for it. Since you buy literally every Ubisoft, EA, or Craptivision game.

Back
Top Bottom