The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Will Disney+ allow you to download movies/shows to your devices? If so, I'll probably subscribe as well. I'm excited to see their new Marvel shows that they have in the making.

I only have Netflix and will probably only get Prime and Disney+ to add to it.
Only so much shows I can watch these days. I'm even trying to cut down :lol:

I'm going to assume the Navi that the public will be getting is pretty watered down based on what PS5 will be getting. Because the Navi is basically a Nvidia 2070 and that woefully under powered in todays world. Hell Im running two 2080 tis SLI so im assuming Sony has some tricks up their sleeve.

There would be more Navi GPU's but as for the RX5700 just announced, I won't call it woefully under powered, the RTX 2070 that is meant to be comparable with is a high end card, just not their flagship.

Two 2080 TI's in SLI is definitely on the enthusiast side of things but if you can then why not :lol:
That sounds like a beast of a machine, post pics if you can.

I think you're right though. PS5 will get a custom Navi GPU and with E3 round the corner AMD may not have wanted to undercut any of the console announcements.
Surely PS5 will be powerful than the RX 5700, especially with it coming out next year but there's all the constraints like price,size and cooling that makes these things hard for consoles so we shall see. I'm optimistic though

Last edited:
This is like the start of the marketing tho.

Edit
Omg obscured gameplay!

Last edited:
PS-Plus-june-650x365.jpg

EA "E3" schedule; June 8th.

• 9:15 am PT: Countdown to EA PLAY
  • 9:30 am PT: Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order
    • Hosted by online personalities Greg Miller and Andrea Rene
  • 10:00 am PT: Apex Legends
    • Hosted by commentator Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez
  • 10:30 am PT: Battlefield V
    • Hosted by online personality Julia Hardy and EA’s Adam Freeman
  • 11:00 am PT: EA SPORTS FIFA
    • Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez
  • 11:30 am PT: EA SPORTS Madden NFL
    • Hosted by NFL Network’s Adam Rank
  • 12:00 pm PT: The Sims 4
    • Hosted by Andrea Rene

So weird, especially nothing on Anthem. The roadmap they provided a month ago is already hilariously inaccurate.

Also, a new NFS is rumored this year but it's not listed either.

Surprised about Anthem too. Would've expected them to speak on the game and the upcoming updates.

Back
Top Bottom