The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I have to say I wasn't as hyped for Death Stranding simply due to lack of a proper reveal trailer. That trailer was dope though and looks like my kind of game. I was thinking about this while AC Odyssey but I think 3rd person open world/action is probably my favorite genre behind JRPGs.

Since it's coming out in November, I'll go ahead and cop it too :lol:

If I can clear these games by the time the PS5 comes out I will be happy with it.

Horizon (go back and plat and get all dlc trophies)
MGSV
The Witcher (DLC as well)
Sekiro (at least two playthroughs)
FF13 (One X enhanced :)))
RDR2
Nier Gods Edition
AC Origins (need to finish the dlc)
AC Odyssey
Zelda
Hollow Knight (absolutely cannot figure this game out)
Mario Odyssey
Person 5
Dragon Quest 11
God of War (NG+ run)

I just got to get away from the grind games cause they are too much and can’t really be juggled. Especially when I have cut my time spent gaming in half. Especially when I dip in plenty of fighters and shooters.

The Division for life though :pimp: but I may have to part ways with Destiny and MH :smh:

If I can clear these games by the time the PS5 comes out I will be happy with it.

MGSV
RDR2
Nier Gods Edition
AC Odyssey
Zelda
Hollow Knight
Mario Odyssey
Person 5
Dragon Quest 11
God of War (NG+ run)

I just got to get away from the grind games cause they are too much and can’t really be juggled. Especially when I have cut my time spent gaming in half. Especially when I dip in plenty of fighters and shooters.

The Division for life though :pimp: but I may have to part ways with Destiny and MH :smh:
Bruh you got multiple games on there that require 60+ hours. You ain't getting through all of that. You have to stay away from those multiple playthroughs :lol:

Halo Remaster. What else do they have?

Watch it. With the right setup the One X is off the hook :lol:

But overall the halos, forzas, and every one x enhanced multiplat game as well as backwards compatible (FF13, Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell) games are :wow:

We all know that Sony has the games but where the One X shines it SHINES :pimp:

Watch it. With the right setup the One X is off the hook :lol:

But overall the halos, forzas, and every one x enhanced multiplat game as well as backwards compatible (FF13, Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell) games are :wow:

We all know that Sony has the games but where the One X shines it SHINES :pimp:

lol I ain't played my Xbox in a minute fam. Persona 5 again currently and The Show.

lol I ain't played my Xbox in a minute fam. Persona 5 again currently and The Show.
You think Death Stranding looks boring but you're playing Persona 5...again?!?!?

That game felt like snoozefest. I put in about 20 hours and made it to the 3rd palace (maybe it was the 2nd) and I just stopped playing. I kept hearing it picks up but I never made that far I guess :lol:

I really want to finish it but I just don't know man.

Naw it's all in good fun with jetpac.

I have all these supposed games available on PS4 and here I am throwing 100's of hours at Destiny 2.
Man you still beat more games than most of us in this thread. Not only do you beat them, you platinum damn near everyone. I realized years ago that I couldn't keep up :lol:

Naw it's all in good fun with jetpac.

I have all these supposed games available on PS4 and here I am throwing 100's of hours at Destiny 2.
Nothin wrong with that. After all we gotta get raid ready for next week. :lol:

On a side note, I finally manned up and went into comp to get my Recluse yesterday. Feels good to never have to go back in there ever again. :lol: :pimp:

MGSV
RDR2
Nier Gods Edition
AC Odyssey
Zelda
Hollow Knight (absolutely cannot figure this game out)
Mario Odyssey
Person 5
Dragon Quest 11
God of War (NG+ run)

I parted ways w/ Destiny awhile ago, the game is in a good place now compared to D2's year 1 launch BUT I cannot commit the same amount of time anymore to these type of grind-and-hunt games IF I want to also play w/ the new stuff coming out AND clearing out my own small backlog.

P.S. Mario Odyssey takes 10-15 hours to finish the MAIN STORY, you may as well get that outta the way right now unless you trying to 100% it

Death Stranding always leaving you with more questions after watching its trailer than before.

Every single time.

Back
Top Bottom