The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ain't no derailment, we're discussing the game.

Man posted a meme and immediately people got upset, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting spicy in here :lol: thought I was in the Food thread for a second.

Anyway, can't wait to beat the game to see what all of the arguing is about. Story seems fine to me so far, but seems like most people were mad at the ending? This is where I'm at.

Playing as Abby, at the flashback where sees looking at the aquarium with the guy

That's what I said.

When you have to copyright strike people for saying bad things about your game and block negative reviews on Meta, that's not a good look.

Naughty Dog themselves has said the game is divisive, they knew it would be before the game even came out.

Also, if anyone thinks of Lee from TWD before CJ, Barret or Jax then they need to go buy a Switch.
With that said it is still sad the huge lack of black video game characters and even more so as main characters.

Getting spicy in here :lol: thought I was in the Food thread for a second.

Anyway, can't wait to beat the game to see what all of the arguing is about. Story seems fine to me so far, but seems like most people were mad at the ending? This is where I'm at.

Playing as Abby, at the flashback where sees looking at the aquarium with the guy
DC8256E2-71AF-49CD-A1A9-793240516652.jpeg

Agreed, this is why I like RPG's w/ character creation.

I spend too much time doing that ****, tho.

I'll probably take 5 hours creating my character in Cyberpunk 2077, :lol:

My brother and I were talking about character creation about an hour ago. AC Valhalla came up and I started how I dislike games that give you the option of choosing male or female when the game’s story focuses on that character. They always give the character a name that refers to male or female or find ways to cater to either or. Either give me a character that is already established or let me go nuts in the character creation. But not too wild like Cyberpunk :lol:

:rofl:
Yall getting your feelings hurt now because I posted a meme? Lol. If an internet post bother you that much then go outside and get some vitamin d

You could follow that advice yourself, but you carry on with your bad memes. :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
And since I'm an objective spectator in this, I can clearly see why ppl who like the game like it and why ppl who don't like a specific part of the game dont like it.

Both sides have been very detailed and explained well why they feel the way they do. Nothing really can be simplified or belittled about it.
I got it. Everybody’s passionate about their feelings, we need something new to play now :lol:

Agreed, this is why I like RPG's w/ character creation.

I spend too much time doing that ****, tho.

I'll probably take 5 hours creating my character in Cyberpunk 2077, :lol:
I was saying that to myself when I played Saints Row and Elder Scrolls.

I spent hours carefully detailing this character exploring all the options and I didn't even begin to play the game yet :lol:

If/when Factions comes out, we need to have a Team Game is Good vs. Team Game is bad matchup.

Can we do this like the basketball game in American History X?

Losers leave the thread.

FOREVER.

Don't worry, he did the same to me.

Called me ignorant when I said I didn't like the writing, then complains about crying, :lol:

We can have an opinion as long as it aligns w/ everyone else.

If it doesn't, you're crying.

Not even gonna go there with you man.

I'll 1 v Whoever, don't eeeem care.

Good, I'm tired of reading your whiny posts.

Then you wanted to respond like a lil bia... That ignorance remains. Just play the games. If you like em cool. Hate em cool, every single post doesn’t have to force your opinion onto someone else. Sounds kinda like an Agenda. Lil mama

You quote me and call me ignorant because I said the game had poor writing, you now cry about people forcing opinions?

It's too early to be crying, go back to sleep.

Personal attacks, too?

You quote me and call me ignorant because I said the game had poor writing, you now cry about people forcing opinions?

It's too early to be crying, go back to sleep.

Personal attacks, too?

Bruh you’re laughing emojis won’t mask the fact that you’re litterally bitter over a comment I made well over two weeks ago. :rofl:

The. You decided to piggy back into a conversation that didn’t even involve you just to express your frustration lmfao. My guy, I’m sorry. I know that’s what you wanted wit ya lol sensitive ...

Now then, go back to bed.

Bruh you’re laughing emojis won’t mask the fact that you’re litterally bitter over a comment I made well over two weeks ago. :rofl:

The. You decided to piggy back into a conversation that didn’t even involve you just to express your frustration lmfao. My guy, I’m sorry. I know that’s what you wanted wit ya lol sensitive ...

Now then, go back to bed.

A convo that didn't involve me? This is a public forum, you're not in a personal group chat.

Keep crying.

Back
Top Bottom